23

---

the next few games later, the team was having a party at hyuks house. hyuk had his arm around yugyeom as the rest of the team was laughing and cheering happily, everyone celebrating the teams return to the league.

"howre you liking the party ?" jaebum asked the raven as he had his arm around youngjaes waist, the younger giggling and smiling happily as he looked up at jaebum.

"im enjoying a lot, i dont go to a lot of parties so this is fun for me" youngjae nodded happily as jaebum smiled, leaning down and kissing the younger. soon then, jackson poured his cup of water on the 2jae couple as jaebum and youngjae pulled away quickly and shouted.

"jackson wang !" youngjae shouted out in frustration as jackson laughed, sticking his tongue out as jaebum laughed and then ran to chase the other, leaving youngjae behind laughing as the raven then walked to the bathroom.

youngjae looked at his water soaked hoodie, chuckling as he took it off and tied it around his waist, leaving him in his plain shirt as he walked back out to see jaebum smiling proudly as jacksons face was covered in whipped cream.

"i got him back" jaebum grinned happily as youngjae laughed, shaking his head as he walked over to jaebum and hugged the other.

-

the night soon rolled along and people started to go home, hyuk, yugyeom, jackson, mark, jinyoung, kunpimook, and the 2jae couple now left in the house. youngjae had soon began to grow a bit tired, jaebum looking down at his boyfriend who was falling asleep in his arms as he smiled.

"i think ill take youngjae home.. the party was a lot of fun guys." jaebum said in a quite voice as the rest smiled and nodded, saying goodbye and waving at the couple as jaebum smiled and carried youngjae out on his back.

youngjaes eye fluttered open as he yawned and smiled seeing jaebum. "are we going home now ..?" youngjae asked in a soft voice as jaebum nodded and smiled, placing a kiss on youngjaes forehead.

"yes we are, i didnt mean to wake you up.." jaebum said as youngjae shook his head and smiled sweetly. "no its okay.. ill just sleep when we get home." youngjae nodded as jaebum smiled, kissing the other softly again before getting in the drivers side, the two buckling up as jaebum then drove off.

"do you want me to spend the night or do you want to stay at my place ?" jaebum asked for clarification as youngjae smiled and glanced at the other. " you can spend the night, i mean, im pretty sure my room is cleaner then yours" youngjae teased as jaebum got defensive and laughed.

"hey ! i already told you jackson and the rest helped me clean when i was mopey over you ! that includes my room !" jaebum argued as youngjae laughed, their hands interlocking together as jaebum drove at a good speed, the night falling darker and darker.

soon, the car was filled with screams as they were struck by an oncoming truck, jaebum blacking out for a good while until he was awoken by the sounds of sirens. the glass was shattered everywhere and jaebum went half way through the windshield, his face bloody as he groaned out in pain. 

he looked to the side, seeing youngjae as he was moitonless as jaebum began to scream and cry out. "y-youngjae !" he screamed loudly, his voice cracking and raspy as he did so, attempting to push himself  more out of the car, failing in the process as jaebum sobbed out more and more.

"youngjae ! youngjae please ! s-say something ! youngjae ! y-youngjae !" jaebums screams were mixed in with his sobs, soon feeling himself being pulled off his car as the paramedics and ambulances were now helping him onto the gurney, along with youngjae as jaebum breathed heavily and sobbed loudly.

the two were inserted into the ambulance as jaebum shook, turning his weak head slightly over to the unresponsive youngjae as his eyes were red from his tears.

"y-youngjae.. p-please dont leave me.."

---

i had no heart writing this part goodbye

---