21

---

jackson, kunpimook, mark, and jinyoung were all at jeabums house, cleaning up the rat mess he had made when he was moping over youngjae as they all began to take off their masks and gloves.

"there, the dumpster mess you made is now clean and you can live peacefully now" jackson spat out as jaebum smiled and chuckled, shrugging sarcastically as mark and jinyoung gasped for oxygen.

"holy shit, that was worse then your body spray" jinyoung stated with a annoyed face, jaebum crossing his arms as he called out the other.

"yah ! that body spray is good, shut up !"

the group was laughing along as the doorbell then rang, heads turning to the door as jaebum raised an eyebrow. he walked past his friends and made his way to the door, opening it up and surprised to see a teary eyed youngjae.

"c-can i come in ? o-or are you busy.." jaebum shook his head as he quickly let youngjae in, jackson then peeking over as he saw youngjae and his eyes widened. 

"hey guys ! we were just leaving werent we ?"

"what, we just finished cleaning what do you-" mark then shoved jinyoung as the boy whined, slapping arm on the arm as mark then glared at jinyoung and motioned him to looked at youngjae. jinyoung 'ahed' and understood, smiling awkwardly as kunpimook then popped his head out and smiled.

"we'll be going now.. goodbye you two !" jackson and the rest then stumbled together, tripping a bit as they smiled awkwardly then leaving the house as quickly as possibly.

"sorry about that... they were helping me clean my house, i was a big wreck over you." jaebum chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, youngjae giggling softly as he sniffled, pulling his sleeve down a bit as he wiped the corner of his teary eyes.

"so, what happened ?.. are you okay ?.." jaebum asked in a soft tone as he led youngjae over to the couch, letting the younger sit down as youngjae placed his hands in his lap, nodding as he sniffled again.

"y-yugyeom broke up with me.." youngjae said in a soft and shaky voice as jaebum frowned, he felt bad for the other, seeing youngjae cry made his heart shatter. 

"im sorry, youngjae.. how did yugyeom take the news when you told him.."

youngjae shook his head as he pressed his lips together to force himself to hold back his tears. 

"i never told him.. yugyeom told me to go back to you.. he could tell i still loved you, so he let me go.."

jaebum smiled in sympathy as he heard the news, 'yugyeom has a kind heart' he thought in his head, scooting closer over to youngjae as he wrapped an arm around the younger and held him close and comforting. youngjae took a shaky breath as he rested his head on the others shoulder, the ravens hand slightly gripping jaebums hoodie as jaebum shut his eyes tightly and enjoyed embracing the other.

"i love you, youngjae..."

"i-i love you too, jaebum.."

-

the two soon fell asleep on jaebums couch, cuddled up to one another as youngjae was now wearing jaebums hoodie, resting himself on top of jaebum as he slept soundly. soon, jaebums phone went off, youngjae sleeping through the sounds as it awoke jaebum. his eyes fluttered opened as he sighed, then furrowing his eyebrows together as he heard the familiar ringtone. 

jaebum slid his hand into his pocket as he pulled out his phone, then tapping on the screen as he cleared his throat a bit.

"hello ?.." he said in a semi raspy voice as he then had a confused looked on his face, hearing the voice on the phone.

"coach ?"

jaebum shifted a bit, causing youngjae to whine and wake up slowly as he opened one eye, then the other as he rubbed the side of his face. jaebum smiled apologetically as youngjae giggled and smiled cutely, the two then sitting up now as jaebum continued to speak on the phone, youngjae then cuddling up to the other.

"is that so ?" jaebum said over the phone, youngjae glancing up at the other as he ran circles over jaebums chest, his shirt getting slightly tugged on as youngjae did so as jaebum smiled down at the other.

"well, i dont know about the others.. but i can call jackson as see how he feels about it.. okay, thank you." with that, jaebum hung up, setting his phone aside as he glanced down at youngjae and smiled, youngjae smiling back as the two leaned together and attached their lips to one another.

they kissed softly, youngjae then pulling away as his hands were cupping jaebums face softly. "was that coach ? what did he want, i thought he hated us." youngjae said with a chuckle as jaebum nodded agreeing as he chuckled along with the younger, leaning over and kissing youngjaes forehead.

"coach said he wanted the team to get back together.. i told him id call jackson and see how he felt about it." youngjaes eyes widened as he smiled happily, nodding and removing his hands from jaebums face as he slightly larger hoodie sleeves hung from youngjaes hands.

"bummie thats great ! you and the team can start playing again !" youngjae said in a happy voice, jaebum blushing at the nickname youngjae had given him as he shrugged.

"i guess, i mean it depends on jackson too.. if he doesnt wanna do it then i-" 

in that moment, jackson and the rest barged back through the door, the 2jae couple turning their heads quickly as they looked at jackson and the rest confused and slightly scared. 

"WERE BACK BABY !" jackson yelled out happily as he threw his fists in the air, youngjae and jaebum chuckling at the sight as jaebum then raised an eyebrow.

"how did you get back into my house ?"

"you brick wall, you always leave a spare key under your mat im not an idiot"

jaebum pursed his lips as he nodded, youngjae chuckling at the sight as he hugged jaebum and kissed his cheek, the four in front of them smiling happily at the sight.

---