14

---

the next day, youngjae had a day off. he was sitting on his couch as he was chewing on some noodles, as he heard the doorbell rang. he slurped up his noodles as he then got up and walked over to the door, opening it as he was surprised to see jaebum.

"hey, can i come in ?" jaebum asked with a polite tone as youngjae nodded, leading the other to the living room as the sat on the couch, youngjae pulling his legs up and crossing them as he grabbed his bowl of noodles and his chopstick.

"so.. whats up, why did you come to visit me ?" youngjae asked as he picked at his bowl, picking up some of his noodles with his chopsticks as he ate them, jaebum then biting the inside of his cheek as he looked at the other.

"u-um.. i dont wanna seem like a creep.. but i was at forever 21 and i over heard the conversation you had with your mom.." 

youngjae raised an eyebrow as he chewed on his food, setting his bowl down as he then rested his arm against the back of his couch and looked at jaebum.

"okay.." youngjae started out.

"i-i just wanted to know your relationship with your family.. im sorry if im being nosey.. we havent really gotten in depth with facts about ourselves emotionally.. so id like to know more ?" jaebum said in an unsure tone as he bit on his finger a bit, youngjae smiling softly as he looked at the elder.

he ran a hand through his hair, then starting to speak. "well, i have a younger brother and older sister, ja kyung and hee joon. ja kyung is my sister and hee joon is my brother" youngjae chuckled as well as jaebum, continuing to listen to the other.

"being a middle sibling kinda sucks, but we were all close when we were little.. mainly because we were afraid of our dad." jaebum then frowned as he heard the words from the other.

"our dad was quite abusive when we were younger, physically and verbally. my mother was strong though, we finally were able to leave and get away from our father, then living with my mothers sister for awhile. we were quite poor, but it was okay because we had each other."

youngjae smiled and nodded, giggling happily as he then grabbed his phone form his pocket, scrolling through the photos as he showed jaebum some old family photos, jaebum leaning closer to the other as the elder smiled at the sight.

"sadly, when my sister got older, she got really distant. shes got with many different guys, soon getting pregnant and then finally just leaving us out of no where, which broke my mom, my brothers, and my heart. my brother is only a year younger then me, and he got into the college he wanted to, but he doesnt keep in good contact with any of us"

youngjae had a smug look on his face, he shrugged as he then fiddled with his fingers continuing the story.

"im the only one whos mainly in contact with mom, ja kyung never calls and hee joon messages us when hes free, hes mainly either studying or partying." youngajae sighed as jaebum frowned. he was glad the younger wasnt crying at least after his story, but it made jaebum feel bad.

youngjae is a sweet person, he couldnt believe he was abused along with the rest of his family. jaebum smiled in sympathy as he then hugged the other tightly.

youngjae very surprised at the action.

youngjae then raised his arms slowly, hugging jaebum back as jaebum then pulled away and smiled at the other. jaebums heart was fluttering, he couldnt contain his blushing either, it confused the elder, but hes slowly starting to realize the feelings he may have for the other now.

"jaebum ?" youngjae started out as jaebum took a breath and started talking. 

"i got into baseball by my dad, my parents divorced at an early age, it didnt really phase me. i had always watched baseball on the tv, and soon enough, my dad taught me how to throw a ball. i was on my first team at the age of 4 and i just kept playing and playing growing up." 

youngjae smiled happily at the story, interlocking his fingers together as he continued to listen to jaebum speak.

"i became kind of isolated in late middle school, i didnt really have a lot of friends and even on my team. freshman year my dad took me to the doctor, soon then an address to a psychiatrist as i then was diagnosed as sociopathic along with bipolar disorder."

it shocked youngjae to hear that jaebum was bipolar, he didnt seem manic or depressed, but then again, youngjae didnt know how jaebum felt at home or wherever.

"im mainly a manic, especially if im playing on the field. my depression episodes rarely come, but they show up once in a while." jaebum nodded as youngjae understood more and more about jaebum.

the two were happy that they had a very much stronger emotional connection now, jaebum and youngjae continued to talk and laugh about whatever as jaebums smile wouldnt leave his face. jaebum now got nervous around youngjae, his palms were a bit sweaty as his face was heated up, he gulped as youngjae was talking about his dog coco, who was currently being dog sat by a friend, as jaebum then cut the other off mid sentence.

kissing him.

youngjaes eyes widened as he felt the pair of lips on him, but then kissing jaebum back as he then pulled away and looked at jaebum.

"jaebum.. im sorry, but ive now gotten over you."

---

i

want

more

drAMA 

in

this 

stORY

,':)

---