12

---

"you disobeyed me ! you embarrassed me and your team with that song, and youve ruined the good name of team jyp ! im jaebum i have no choice but to fire you !"the coach was yelling and scolding jaebum who kept his head down, nodding as jaebum held his uniform folded in his hands already and handed them over to the coach.

the coach took jaebums uniform in a harsh manner as jaebum continued to look down, jackson and the rest feeling really bad. youngjae felt the most terrible, he knew something bad would happen to jaebum after this all happened, and jaebum didnt deserve it at all.

"coach, if jaebum is fired, then im quitting" jackson said as he then dropped his bat on the ground, causing a rattle to happen as it hit, all the other team mates looking at jackson and whispering amongst each other.

jaebum lifted his head up as he heard jacksons words, slightly smiling at the other as a few other players then took off their ball caps and dropped their bats as well.

"im quitting too"

"me too"

"same here"

the coaches eyes widened in anger as he watched his team now disperse, jaebum smiling at the sight as everyone then walked out, jaebum walking over to youngjae as he held out his hand for the younger, youngjae then smiling as he took the others hand and held it, walking out.

"youll regret it ! youre all going to regret it !"

-

all seven of them now were at jaebums house, surrounding the computer as new videos were uploaded about the jyp baseball team dispersing.

"Can you believe it, Kihyun ? The whole damn team left just because Jaebum got fired ! Pretty selfish don't you think ?" 

Uploaded by: KiHyungwon

'JYP Baseball team all quits because of Jaebum !!"

the boys sighed and rolled their eyes as they watched the videos, getting annoyed with the things people were saying. "lets see what the nct article's are saying.." jackson said slowly as he then typed into the google search bar, many results popping up as jackson then clicked on the most recent.

"Team JYP is done for? Jaebum chooses love over fame?"

"If many of you did not know, Im Jaebum had preformed a song for water boy, Choi Youngjae at their last game. Jaebum along with fellow team mate Jackson Wang and friends, preformed the song for Youngjae instead of playing their game! Fans were shocked! Here are some things some of the people who had attended the game, have to say.

"I thought it was sweet, you never see Jaebum together with someone, its good to know he has someone"-Anon

"Rip off! I wanted my baseball game! Not a boy band concert!"-Anon

"I mean, if it made Jaebum happy then I guess I don't mind, it was actually really cute"-Anon

"CUTE AF! I SHIP 2JAE SO MUCH! SO GLAD JAEBUM IS DATING GAHHHHHH!"-Anon

Our opinions on this? Love! Love is the strongest bond anyone could have! Let Jaebum live and love who he wants! Trend #WeWantJaebumBack, #BringBackJYP, and #2Jae on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever you can to get a message out there!

All you need is love!

Article NCT Dream©

the seven smiled at the computer screen, wow nct dream was probably the best report they have gotten yet. 

granted, jaebum didnt really love youngjae, but he cared for the other. "welp, i guess we all need new jobs for now, any ideas what yall are gunna do ?" jackson asked with a raised eyebrow, pulling his legs up on the couch as he crossed his legs on the sofa.

"jinyoung and i were talking about working in big 5" the markjin couple nodded as mark spoke, jackson and the rest nodding as jackson then spoke out. 

"well i was thinking maybe sportsmen warehouse, or maybe just sports in the mall" jackson added, grabbing the bowl of pretzels from the small coffee table in front of them and chewing on the crunchy and salty pretzel.

"i might join you, babe.. yugyeom was thinking about just teaching dance part time" kunpimook said to jackson as he wanted a part time job with the other, yugyeom nodding quickly as he smiled, reaching over to the pretzel bowl and grabbing a handful.

"theres a small dance school near by, i could teach there" he said with a nod as he then shoved his mouth with pretzels, speaking to youngjae and jaebum with a semi full mouth filled with crunchy pretzels.

"whoat aboufft yoew towe" yugyeom muffled out as his mouth was still chewing on the pretzels, the group laughing at the other as youngjae smiled a soft smile. "ill probably just work in the mall.. maybe at fye or h&m.." youngjae nodded as eyes now landed on jaebum, the boy shrugging and chuckling awkwardly.

"um.. i dont really know.. maybe i could teach kids baseball lessons ?"

"hey, jaebum is helping more people !" jackson said sarcastically as jaebum then hit the bowl of pretzels, causing them to fly around the room and cause a mess as most of them landed on jackson and the rest laughing.

"oops, my hand slipped"

---

filler ???

---