6

---

jaebum was at batting practice as jackson was pitching, it was just the two of them as jackson threw the ball, jaebum then swinging his bat as he missed the ball, surprising jackson. jackson continued to throw more of the baseballs as jaebum kept on missing, jaebum getting frustrated as he threw his bat to the side and yelling.

"hey jaebum calm down its okay !" jackson shouted out at the other as he then ran to jaebum,jackson placing his hands on his hips as jaebum ran his hands throug his hair in frustration. "i cant focus" he said as he then plopped himself down on the ground as jackson sat in front of him.

"let me guess, youngjae ?" jackson said as he leaned his hand against his cheek, jaebum sighing and nodding as as leaned back a bit, letting the sun hit him as jackson smiled sympathetically at the other. "hey it'll be okay, i mean, if you guys get closer who knows, maybe youll end up dating." jackson said trying to lighten the mood up as jaebum shrugged and sat up right again.

"jackson, im a sociopath. i block everyone out, even you and most of the team, and i literally dont care about peoples feelings. not even youngjaes." 

jackson pursed his lips as he heard the other, welp another road block has hit. the blonde sighed as he looked at the other, then speaking again. "jaebum, stop talking to youngjae then. hes a good guy, and he doesnt need to get used." jackson nodded as jaebum glared and raised an eyebrow at the other.

"i can talk to whoever i want jackson, its not like youre my fucking mom" jaebum spat out, jackson furrowing his eyebrows together in annoyance and anger as he heard the others words. 

"um jaebum, youngjae is a fucking human being with feelings ? unlike you, whos basically a brick wall with hair, youngjae actually likes and cares about you. youre basically just using him for your own personal and sexual curiosity and thats not o fucking kay !" jackson was mad, granted him and youngjae werent as close as kunpimook and youngjae, but he cares. he can see how alone youngjae is and he doesnt deserve to be used like this.

"whatever, im gunna grab a drink. bye, cunt" jaebum said as jackson had a scowl on his face, turning his head to the other as he spat back at youngjae. "bye hope your wrist fucking breaks !" jacksom said in a cheerful and sarcastic voice as jaebum flipped him off walking away, jackson rolling his eyes as he then pulled his phone out and texted kunpimook what just happened.

-

youngjae was sitting on his couch as he watched the tv, nothing interesting was on as he sighed at his boredom. just then, he felt his phone vibrate, pulling it out as he read the message from the team manager.

>>just so you know

i gave jaebum your address

he said he wants to

talk to you

-coach 

oh shit, youngjae thought as he read the text from his coach. great, now jaebum knew his address, anything could happen now.. the thoughts made youngjae nervous as he bit his lip, fiddling with his fingers as he jumped when he heard his doorbell.

he got up quickly as he made his way over to the door, opening it as he saw jaebum leaning against the frame and smiling at the younger.

"hey you" jaebum said in a semi cheerful voice, ruffling up youngjaes hair as he then stepped into the others house. youngjae still in place as he blinked a couple of times, then snapping back into reality as he closed the door and made his way to jaebum.

"u-um coach texted me saying you were coming.. what is it you need to talk about ?" youngjae asked in a semi nervous voice, mentally face palming himself as jaebum then turned around to face the other again, his lips pursed.

"dont you remember ? last time you showed me how to kiss, i said i wanted to get more heated, so im here."

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no younjgae mentally thought as jaebum moved closer to youngjae as the two stood inches away from each other.

"show me, youngjae ?" jaebum batted (no pun intended) his eyelashes as youngjae gulped looking at the other, feeling his face become hot as he nodded hesitantly.

"o-okay" he stuttered out, leading jaebum to his couch as jaebum then took off his jacket as set it aside, his muscles toned and defined as youngjae gulped again.

hajima hajima hajima haijma hajima hajima hajima hajima hajima hajima youngjae thought again, he really just wanted to jump out the window and run into oncoming traffic right now.

the two sat by each other as youngjae cleared his throat, looking at jaebum whos eyebrow was raised. "b-basically, we'll just kiss again.. a-and when the kiss is i guess more.. longer, then things will get heated.. like, t-tounge and lip biting" youngjae said as jaebum was a bit confused at the words of the other.

"so like, i slide my tongue into your mouth ? and bite your lip ? isnt that uncomfortable ?" jaebum chuckled a bit as youngjae shrugged. "w-well i mean everyone is different.. a-and you dont bite too hard with lip biting ! just little nibbles.." youngjae said in a quiet voice, jaebum chuckling at the other as he nodded.

"alright, lets do it then" 

youngjae nodded as he looked at jaebum, telling jaebum to rest his hands on youngjaes waist, which he did so, then youngjae wrapping his arms around jaebums neck. the younger leaning forwards then kissing jaebum, both closing their eyes as not a lot happened in the kiss at first. youngjae then spoke a bit through their kisses, telling jaebum to open his mouth slightly as they kissed.

jaebum obeyed the other, openeing his mouth once in a while as they kissed, their kisses now deeper as youngjae felt himself want more of jaebum- while jaebum felt nothing.

listening to youngjaes words from earlier, jaebum slid his tongue into youngjaes mouth, causing youngjae to shiver and moan a bit as jaebum pulled away slightly. "do you not like it ?" jaebum asked as he was still confused with the concept, youngjaes face a bright red as he shook his head. 

"n-no !.. i-i mean, moans are a good thing.. it just means the person is getting a lot of pleasure.." youngjae stated as jaebum made an 'ah' sound, then nodding as the two then reconnected their lips. at this point, youngjae was rested on top of jaebum, the two still kissing deeply and their tongues wrestling as youngjae then pulled away.

jaebum smirked a bit as he looked at the other, youngjaes face heated up and a bright colour as jaebum started speaking. "that felt nice. thanks, we can do more tomorrow if you'd like, i have more questions anyways"

jaebum soon left youngjaes house, youngjae then sliding back against his front door as he ran his hands through his hair. he knew jaebum didnt feel anything to him with the things they were doing- but he didnt care.

for once in youngjaes life, he wasnt alone, someone was giving him kisses and making him feel pleasure. 

but maybe being alone is better, then being used like youre nothing.

---