11

---
jaebum, jackson, yugyeom, kunpimook, mark, and jinyoung were at at jaebums house, talking about the plan to help make youngjae happy again.

"first off, im surprised jaebums first boyfriend is going to be a water boy. second off, what if this kicks you off the team ?" jinyoung had said to the other as he raised an eyebrow, mark nodding an agreeing with the other as he then spoke.

"i mean, we dont have a problem with helping you.. just what will the fans say ? your coach might kill you also, jaebum." the boys started bickering and bantering as jackson soon grew a bit annoyed, then shouting at everyone to shut up.

"guys, jaebum wants to make youngjae happy. honestly, lets just do this because this is a once in a life time thing where the great im jaebum actually cares about someone other then himself." jackson spat out bluntly, everyone sighing and nodding as jaebum just sat there.

was it harsh ? yes, yes it was,but jackson wasnt wrong. jaebum is a sociopath yes, but with youngjae it was different. at first, this was just a game to jaebum, just like baseball.

hed run to first base with youngjae, soon then going to second, finally hitting third, then when jaebum was done with the other, hed run home and leave youngjae behind.

now, it wasnt like that.

for once, jaebum felt bad.

he felt bad that youngjae had to go through this annoying drama, he felt bad that youngjae has been so alone.. and he felt bad for hurting the younger.

"right now, i dont care about the team. right now, all that matters is getting youngjae to the game this friday, and making sure were all agreeing on this." jaebum said as he looked around at everyone, kunpimook having a large smile on his face as he nodded.

"count me in !" kunpimook said happily.

"me too" yugyeom added on.

"same here" mark said.

"eh, why not." jinyoung shrugged, eyes were on jackson now.

"what the hell are yall looking at me for, i literally said we should go for this." jackson argued as kunpimook laughed and threw himself on the other, jackson then smiling again as everyone around chuckled and laughed along.

"alright, heres the game plan"

-
youngjae had been away from his house and not going to the practices for about 4 days now. moonbin and eunwoo had no problem having the raven stay over, they were all good friends, they just wished the dumbness of the paparazzi would stop.

soon, eunwoo got a text from kunpimook, reading it as he then showed moonbin who smilies and nodded, the game was a go.

the next day was friday, and eunwoo and moonbin had persuaded youngjae to go to the game. the couple drove youngjae to the stadium, the raven making his way to his usual spot where kunpimook was sat, a large smile forming as kunpimook saw his hyung.

"youngjae !"kunpimook said happily as he got up, hugging the other tightly youngjae chuckled and hugged the other back. "hey bam.. glad to see i made it before the game started." youngjae nodded as kunpimook nodded and smiled.

"yeah, youre just on time."

soon the loudspeakers went on, new voices instead of mark and jinyoungs on the speakers.

"good afternoon folks ! this is lee taemin along side with choi minho ! were subbing today for mark tuan and park jinyoung today !"

the crowd screamed loudly as the voices were heard, youngjae chuckling and smiling as he crossed his arms. 'wonder where those two are..' he thought to himself as he turned to his side to say something to kunpimook, shocked to see he wasnt there anymore.