25

---

jaebum and the rest were left speechless as they listened to kunpimook tell them the news about youngjae. the raven pressed his lips together into a thin line as he looked over at his group of friends, jaebum seeing youngjae look over as his eyes lit up a bit.

"jackson, jackson, roll me over by youngjae" jaebum said as he lightly and repeatedly slapped jacksons arm, the chinese male whining and nodding as he then pushed jaebums wheelchair over by youngjaes bed.

jaebum and youngjae looked at each other, the elder of the two not taking his eyes off youngjae for a second as yugyeom and hyuk motioned everyone else to stand out in the hallway, giving the two privacy.

"hi youngjae.." jaebum started out with a smile, youngjae smiling back shyly as he nodded his head to the other, sitting up in his hospital bed a bit.

"hello.. may i know your name ? kunpimook told me you were my boyfriend.. i guess i should know my boyfriends name ?" as much as it broke jaebums heart, knowing youngjae had forgotten him, he felt happy knowing that youngjae still thought of him as his boyfriend.. well at least he hoped.

"jaebum.. im jaebum. im.. or i was a baseball player on team jyp, until the accident we both got into." jaebum said sadly, youngjae looking at the other as he observed jaebum in his wheelchair, frowning as he then smiled, grabbing jaebums hands.

"hey, even though youre in a wheelchair, youre still a star player to me.. even if you cant play baseball anymore." the words made jaebums mood go up, youngjae literally was an angel sent from heaven.

"and even though i cant remember you.. i wont leave you, i am your boyfriend after all ! we'll just have to meet each other again" jaebum smiled happily as he nodded, raising youngjaes hands to his mouth as he placed a soft and long kiss on his knuckles.

"choi youngjae, youre a perfect human.. i love you, even if i have to make you fall in love with me all over again.." youngjae smiled and giggled hearing jaebums words. as much as he was struggling to remember the male, youngjae had a deep feeling that the memories of jaebum were buried somewhere.

"i love you too, jaebum." youngjae said in a happy tone as he nodded, his wide smile brightening up jaebum as youngjae leaned a bit forward, meeting his face closer to jaebums so the elder could kiss him. jaebum chuckled and smiled as he pecked his lips to the ravens, youngjae giggling as jaebum held the others hands tightly.

soon, the six in the hallway walked back in, happy to see the two rebuilding their relationship. after a few hours, the two were dismissed as jackson and kunpimook drove jaebum and youngjae to youngjaes house. youngjae agreed to have jaebum live with him from now on, so someone would be there to take care of jaebum from now on.

jaebum also was scheduled for physical therapy at least 4 days a week for his legs, and with time and enough effort, jaebum could possibly start walking again. the six of their friends help set up things around youngjaes house to help jaebums new life style be a bit more easy, they put ramps on the front steps, also upgrading youngjaes manual wheel chair to an automatic one.

youngjae was happy living with the other, he took care of jaebum and jaebum enjoyed living with youngjae.

"bummie ? do you want water or a smoothie ? i could make you one if youd like." youngjae spoke in a kind voice, jaebum turning his head as he smiled at the angel. "just water, i wouldnt want you to go through a hassle." youngjae pouted as he shook his head, walking over to jaebum as he cupped his cheeks and kissed the other softly.

"nothings a hassle when its for you, bummie, im going to make you a smoothie now !" jaebum chuckled and laughed as he nodded, youngjae giggling as he happily made his way back to the kitchen.

jaebum was happy to hear the once familiar nickname youngjae had given him before the crash, and hearing it again made his hopes go up for youngjaes memory recovering even more. even if it would take years for it to return, jaebum wouldnt mind starting a new fairytale with youngjae.

---

this is gunna end soooooooooooon 

---