8

---

it was the next game and youngjae was sat by kunpimook, chugging down water as kunpimook sighed at the other. youngjae was too oblivious to jaebum and it made him and jackson both frustrated, kunpimook then took the water cup from youngjae as the other choked a bit, looking at kunpimook with annoyance.

"bam what the heck !" youngjae yelled out as kunpimook crushed the plastic cup and threw it aside. "youngjae, i know you cant help your feelings for jaebum, but please, open your eyes ! he doesnt care ! me and jackson are just trying to protect you !" 

youngjae huffed at kunpimooks words, youngjaes eyes then lighting up as he heard jaebums name being called to bat next. "and heres im jaebum about to bat up next ! jaebum is close to breaking the homerun record in team jyp history ! isnt that amazing to hear folks !" mark tuan had yelled through his microphone as his work partner jinyoung laughed and smiled.

"im jaebum certainly is one of the greatest men alive !" jinyoung said through the loudspeaker, causing youngjae to sigh in a lovey dovey way as it made kunpimook angry. soon jackson walked down, sweaty from just running as kunpimook got up and ran over to the other, jackson wincing and stumbling a bit as kunpimook dragged him off.

"b-bam slow down !" jackson chuckled out as kunpimook then looked up at the other with a serious expression. 

"we gotta do something about youngjae and jaebum" 

jackson sighed as he heard his boyfriends words, taking off his ball cap and running a hand through his sweaty hair as he nodded. "what else is there to do though.. weve scolded youngjae like the gay parents we are, and jaebum is a brick wall like ive said over a billion times.." jackson said as kunpimook sighed.

ya know, these road blocks they keep hitting really arent the best.

"jaebum is a demiromantic as we know, only with an emotional connection will he then start caring and be attracted to youngjae." kunpimook started out as jackson nodded listening to the other. 

"yeah and ?"

"then we become wingmen to them, we'll help them bond more and become closer. even if youngjae is being used by jaebum.. we have to at least try and make an emotional connection with the two" jacksons eyes widened as he heard his boyfriends idea, then smiling as he placed a kiss on the others forehead.

"babe youre a genius !"

-

the game soon ended as jaebum spat to the side, adjusting his ball cap as youngjae was sat on the bench as usual, holding a waterbottle for jaebum. the elder smiled as he took the bottle, squeezing it as the water dripped down from his mouth. 

"thank you" jaebum said with a smile as youngjae nodded, the rest of the players walking into the locker room as jackson and kunpimook then grabbed the 2jaes, causing them both to yelp out.

"what are you two !-" jaebum was cut off.

"sit" jackson and kunpimook commanded the two as jaebum and youngjae raised an eyebrow, obeying the two as they sat down. they were sitting in the now empty bleachers as jackson and kunpimook sat on the cement floor in front of them.

"you two are gunna bond. emotionally." kunpimook said as jaebum had a scowl on his face, youngjae fiddling with his fingers like he usually does.

"i dont understand why we have to do this..." youngjae said in a now quiet voice, jaebum rolling his eyes as he slumped in the seat.

"because, whatever the hell is going on with you two, isnt healthy. you and jaebum need to make an emotional connection so things can grow and a beautiful relationship can be born, yay hurray !" jackson said in a childish voice as it caused kunpimook to chuckle, nodding as the jackbam couple looked at the annoyed 2jaes infront of them.

"were not letting jaebum shower, or youngjae leave, until something happens." kunpimook said as jackson and kunpimook crossed their arms, staying right where they are as youngjae and jaebum looked at each other, youngjae obviously more nervous then jaebum.

"so.." youngjae started out.

"so" jaebum said bluntly as youngjae sighed, putting his head down a bit as he then started speaking again, keeping his head down.

"my name is choi youngjae, i was born septeber 17, 1996 and im 19 years old.."

---