Chapter 13

"Kelsey I need your help, my outfit is gorgeous and I need my makeup to do it justice for your party tonight."

    "I'm having the opposite problem, I can't find anything to wear."  Currently I was on the phone ith Freya with mountains of clothes around me.  You would think with the amount of time I spent shopping there would be one thing I wanted to wear to my own party.  "If you come over I'll do your makeup."

    "Perfect!  I have a dress that'll look great on you, be over in a few."  It was refreshing to finally have another girl to talk to, over the past week Freya and I have been getting really close.  She's the only other person I told about my newly found feelings for Simon, other than Harry who was there for my apidimi.  Her advice was to tell him because he would drop everything for me.  If I did that I'd just be the same old selfish Kelsey I was trying to get away from. 

    JJ basically told me that there wasn't going to be much people I know at his penthouse tonight.  There would be the usual group plus and hundred other people he was friends with because everyone just had to love him.  No one ever invited me to a party before, sure I've crashed a couple but they weren't nearly as big as this one was promised to be.  The weirdest part?  It was for me.  Everyone who was coming knew the party was for me and that didn't make them not want to come.

    None of the boys were home right now as they were all nice enough to help set up for the party, even Simon who I figured would want to hangout with Trinity beforehand so they could show up together.  My only job for today, according to JJ, was to look as beautiful and possible, show up at 8, and be ready to get fucked up.  Since my sleeping schedule somehow turned into waking up mid afternoon, I only had a few hours to get this done and I couldn't even pick something to wear.  My hair was still wet from the shower and I haven't started on my makeup yet. 

    The front door opened and Freya appeared in my room seconds later wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  "You know JJ will kill us if we're late, right?"  She said once she saw me not close to being ready, just like her.

    "Well show me the dress that you brought for me!"  The moment she took it out of her bag I was already shaking my head.  "There's no way I'm wearing that."  It was a tight, very tight maroon dress, with black lace on the sides and on top where the neck line was.  Not only that, but the dress looked very short, even with my short body. 

    "Come on, it's not that bad!  Besides you're turning 20, you should look sexy.  I know Simon would appreciate it."  The silly blonde winked at me whilst I cringed. 

    Even though I wouldn't admit it, even to her, barely to myself, Freya's statement appealed to me.  "Give me the dress."

    It was just a bad as I thought it'd be, the maroon piece of fabric only went down to the middle of my thigh.  But I'd be lying if I didn't think it looked good on my curves.  Freya was skinny, tall, without much to her, which wasn't a bad thing, but I had a short body with wide hips that the dress hugged perfectly.  That's why I was afraid that maybe it was too revealing for a party. 

    Who cares if Simon liked it?  I bet Trinity would look good in anything she wore, he wouldn't be able to take her eyes off of her.  This past week seeing her here solidified my feelings for him.  It was too late for me, I lost out on a great guy and now someone else was appreciating him.  Even if no one else seemed to particularly like her, it was only because they thought they were being on my side by not giving her a chance.  When they should have been on Simon's side because he liked her.  Things we so screwed up, everyone was, for some reason, too bust feeling bad for me, than feeling bad for him. 

    Freya's eyes widened when she saw me.  "I'm so not even going to your party unless you wear that."

    "Don't you think I look a bit slutty?"