Chapter 16

The first thing I woke up to the next morning was my call phone going off. Without opening my eyes I blindly  reached for it on my night stand, only squinting when it was right in front of me. It was Cal, which wasn't that out of character for him. Often I got pictures from him about something that really wasn't that funny. We had the same sense of humor, I think that's why we got on so well.

"Hey, what's up?" I said groggily into the reciever.

"Sorry, did I wake you? Callum and I wanted to make a video today, thought it'd be fun if you were in it. Would you want to come by at noon to record something with us?"

I glanced at the clock on my phone, it was 10 as of right now, probably the earliest I've been up in weeks. Granted I didn't go to bed until about 4 in the morning. "Yeah, sounds good to me, see you in a bit." We got off the phone after that and I gave myself a moment to lay under my duvet and reminence on last night. Simon made me feel good in all aspects of my life. Just thinking about him and about us gave me a tingle throughout my body.

With not that much time to get ready I jumped out of bed to go into the shower. It was always something new with these boys, the only thing I wished is that they would tell me what the video was going to be about so I had time to prepare. It had been raining pretty hard since last night, not that it meant anything to the boys, I just hoped we weren't doing anything too extreme. My hair still smelled of chocolate from last night.

Today all I could be bothered wearing was a navy blue jumper and a pair of leggings. I did, however, take the time to do my makeup and hair since I would be in front of the camera. Once I looked presentable I left my room. It seemed more so out of impulse than a conscience thought but I found myself walking into Simon's room to tell him where I was going. He was alseep, as usual, probably not planning on getting up until well after noon. Still, he'd be worried if he woke up and I wasn't home. I snuck over to the side of his bed and ran my fingers over his bear chest.

"Hm?" The lanky boy groaned and peaked one of his eyes open at me. A ghost of a smile presented itself on his heavenly face.

"Cal asked me to come over for a video today."

His eyebrows furrowed, "how are you getting there?"

"My shitbox, obviously."

"Take mine, better in the rain."

A strange feeling settled in my stomach when he said that. Like taking his car was some kind of big breakthrough. Aaron never let me set foot near the driver's seat, and his car was almost as bad as mine. Simon didn't even give it a second thought, the only thing that came to his mind was my safety. "Are you sure?" I still asked.

His head nodded once, "keys are on my desk."

"Okay baby, see you later," my lips planted on his quickly before standing up from my crouched position.

"Be safe, princess." At first Simon only used that nickname to make fun of Casper saying it to me. It quickly stuck when he noticed the deep blush that would appear on my face whenever it would leave his lips. I rather liked it. Calling him babe and baby is new for me as well, Aaron never liked it when him anything other than his name but I can tell Simon does. This is what a healthy, somewhat normal relationship was like.

As I was leaving I thought about telling JJ too, but I didn't feel it was necessary to wake up the entire house because I was going to hangout with someone. If he asked, Simon would tell him, hopefully making up an excuse as to why I told him and not JJ.

The weather was literal shit. It was too good be be true the past two months of near perfect, blue skies. This was what real London was like, and although I loved a good rainy day whilst watching movies, walking around in it was terrible. On the bright side, I didn't have to take my car, which didn't have the best breaks to begin. I've thought many times about getting a new one, never had the knowledge on vehicles.