Chapter 24

"Can you give me five fucking minutes," I yelled down the stairs after being told to hurry up for hundredth time. We were going to California today, which I did my best to act surprise when JJ told me. There was no way I was going to be able to spend eight hours in a confided space, they were already getting on my nerves.

Especially Simon who had been giving me an attitude all morning. He came storming into, now, our room. "Do you ever not take forever doing everything?"

"It's not exactly like I'm packing for just myself."

"What do you mean? I've got my shit packed 20 minutes ago like we were supposed to. It's not that hard."

My jaw clenched and I stood up straight from my crouched position while I was organizing my suit case. "Yeah? You sure you got your tooth brush, socks, razor, deodorant?" When he didn't answer me I proved my point further by chucking a duffle bag full of all those objects at him.

"Could've bought all of this shit when we got there," Simon mumbled.

I gaped at him, not believing what I was hearing. Without another word I grabbed my suit case, that was far too heavy for me and two other bags because you could never be too prepared. Somehow I managed to get myself an my stuff downstairs without breaking my neck. At first Simon was going to help me but with the glare I sent his way, he didn't. He was stressed, I got that, catching flights ere always hectic but treating me like shit wasn't going to solve anything. Everyone was going to the same place and didn't feel the need to make snarky remarks.

Harry was quick to me and grabbing the heaviest of items and pulling them the rest of the way. Everyone looked so cute in their joggers and jumpers, most of them were of the Sidemen brand, including mine. Cal and Callum were joining us since it was Vidcon after all. We decided to meet here and have a few friends who weren't going drive us to the airport.

"Sorry guys, just have to make sure I had EVERYTHING," I gave a pointed look at Jide and threw him the same kind of bag I did at Simon, the things he had forgotten. Unlike my boyfriend, JJ was grateful.

"What would I do without you?" He gushed.

"Apparently buy all of it when we got to California, that's what Simon would have done, at least."

Everyone laughed except Simon, who ran his hand through his hair in frustration, "Can we go already?"

Our drive to the airport was only decent because Harry and Ethan had taken the same car as me and Simon. Lewis, who I've met a few times, was driving us. Ethan was talking to Simon, keeping his attitude away from me. It was absolutely freezing today in London and this jumper was not cutting it. In my bags, there wasn't a full length article of clothing in sight, I was so ready for this hot weather. And the beaches, they looked so wonderful over the screen of my computer. A whole week of blue skies and relaxation, not that my life was hard.

Six months I've been with these boys and yet it felt like so much longer. All the times the lot of us stayed up all night, well after they finished recording their videos, talking about the things we wanted most in life. The times Vik begged me to come into his room to shoot a Minecraft video with him because I was the only one who didn't make fun of his about it. Or when Josh finally broke down to me about Freya. Crying about hos confused he was and how he should be more upset but he's not. The daily gym visits with Ethan and genuine talks with Tobi, one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Not forgetting Harry who I didn't go a single day without talking to.

It felt like years, they were no longer just the boys, they were my boys. That term was appropriate seeing as my life revolved around them. I wasn't complaining, there was no getting tired of waking up to ruckus and falling asleep to the sounds of video games. As long as they wanted me, I'd be there.