Chapter 35 *Simon's POV*

My eyes wouldn't leave the phone screen.  Specifically this fucking guy's Instagram, JC Caylen.  This prick actually had the nerve to post a picture of my girl, while she was sleeping and compliment her on how pretty pretty she was.  As if we all didn't know that already.  We're the dating already, surely 3 months wasn't enough time for Kelsey to get over us?

At this point I wasn't sure that sadness was an emotion that my body would feel again.  Anything close to that was replaced by anger, like right now.  Displaced of course, like how could she move on when I was the one who drove her away.  I didn't trust that kid from the moment I met him.  He was waiting for the moment where he could swoop in and gather up my girlfriend.  She always wondered why I was so jealous, because all the guys, wherever we went we're fucking obsessed with her.  At this point I was over seeing her be completely okay without me.

"Simon, mate, we should do something."  Ethan finally came out of his hour long shower dressed in a sweat suit.

"Can you fucking believe this?  Kelsey doesn't even give a shit about my feelings."  It was a lot easier to hangout with Ethan and Tobi because they were the only ones that had nothing to do with Kelsey leaving, and of course Cal and Callum.  But Cal can't talk to me for more than five minutes without calling me an asshole.  Considering they became pretty close friends I expected so much.  He had a lot to tell me about even thinking she would hurt me, if only Cal was there when she needed someone.  When I was the one brining her down. 

Ethan put a hand on my shoulder.  "You're the one who sent her away.  I'm always on your side and you know that but do you really want Kells to be miserable over you and not find someone to make her happy?  You refuse to even call her what do you expect her to do?"

"JJ told me I hurt her too much to try and reel her back in.  So did he, why does he get to talk to her on a regular basis?  The things he said to he were nasty and I would never let him talk to her like that on normal circumstances."

"It wasn't though, was it?  You lot jumped on her pretty quick about something that could have been explained easily.  What's done is done, and if she is moving on then so should you.  Which is why I'm proposing a night out.  Go to a club and forget about what's bringing you down, meet a couple of girls hopefully."

"What about Emily?"

"Obviously not girls for me, I've got a perfect one already.  That doesn't mean I can't help my mate find what I've got."

Too bad I already had better than what he did, better than anyone.  Still, being stuck in the house helpless everyday wasn't going to cut it anymore.  It couldn't cut it, my life felt  wasn't moving forward from the way I was acting.  Girls wouldn't be the reason I would go out, it would be the music that was so loud it would drown my senses from all things with ginger hair and signature freckles.  A new please that held no memories, only promises of new ones.  I deserved it, didn't I?  Fucking up the greatest thing that ever happened to me didn't mean that I couldn't be happy ever again.

I hope.

No.  I had to at least try to be active with my life, it wasn't over yet.  "When are we going?"

"Soon as you're ready."

With a sigh I made myself get up from that couch I had been laying on for hours.  A house and proper change of clothes had been long over due.  "Give me an hour."

What did one wear to a night club?  Impressing people was something I couldn't really care less about.  Usually a collared t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans would have been appropriate, but Kelsey liked me in regular shirts and athletic shorts.  That was what I was comfortable in.  Dating was fucking hard.  Why would they want me to find someone new when I went my entire life without a girlfriend?  Girls like the one I had don't come around that easy.