Chapter 10

**Warning! This chapter does involve some triggers. If you are sensitive to anything please do not read**

Louis POV

Why would he do that?! Why would he even think about doing that?! He was about to end his life, he was ready to fall off of the building! If I wasn't there a second before Harry would be gone by now.

I took in a deep breath and tried to relax, the imprtant thing is that Harry is still alive and Liam and Niall are watching him... well Liam is. Niall is probably passed out on the couch by now. I chuckled at the thought and continued walking to the bar El wanted to hang out at. I looked around and finally spotted it, thank god, I really didn't want to walk anymore.

I walked into the bar and was immediatly blasted with loud club music and the smell of alcohol. My nose scrunched up at the smell and I looked around, trying to find El.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walked through the large crowd of dancing people. This wasn't a bar, it was more like a club, great. I like clubs and partying occasionally, but after what just happened with harry at the hotel, I really didn't feel like dancing. 

After a lot of searching I finally found El in a corner booth, laughing with some girls that I had never met and a few boys as well. I watched as Eleanor laughed lously at a joke some guy told her and she lent over to whisper something in his ear, pulling back with a grin. Clenching my fists I looked down at the ground and counted to ten, trying to calm myself down. It was this technique I was trying, after my massive freak out with harry i didn't want the same thing to happen again.

Once I was calm enough I walked over to the booth, giving El a smile. I slid in beside her and gave her a peck on the cheek, wrapping my arm around her. She smelt like alcohol, a lot of it. 

"Hey El, how much did you drink?" I asked softly..

Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows, as if she was thinking really hard. 

"Ummm.... I don't knooow.'' She muttered in a drunken slure.

Yup, way to many drinks. 

"Anyway! Thats not important! Meet my new friends!" She shouted happily, gesturing to the people at the table. 

I gave everyone a nod and a quick 'Hey.'

Eleanor got back into a converstaion with her friends and I looked around the dance floor. There wasn't really a lot of dancing. People were either jumping up and down or grinding against eachother like they were having sex on the dance floor.

I felt some one pulling on my arm and I looked down at Eleanor. "Yeah?"

"Letssss Daaaaance!" She practically screamed in my ear.

I rubbed my ear and shook my head.

"Why don't we just sit and relax?" I suggested.

El pouted and shook her head quickly, stopping on the floor like a five year old.

"But I wanna daaaance!" 

I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my forehead. Taking care of Eleanor while she was drunk, was like taking care of a hungry little kid. Don't get me wrong, she's my girlfriend and I love her, but this has been happening way to often lately. 

"Elly baby...maybe we should get you back to the hotel?" I said.

"But you just got here!" 

"El.... come on, we should go."

Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. 

"You can go, but I'm not leaving." She protested.