Chapter 15

Again I was woken up by the loud ring tone of my phone going off, I should really learn to turn it on silent before I go to sleep. Ignoring the phone I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. Dreaming about my future life with Louis.

We would retire from One Direction after out tenth anniversary as a bad and we would move out to the country inbetween both of our home towns. That way we would be an equal distance away from both of our families. We could adopt a little girl, or boy, or both. Whatever Louis wanted. But I knew that I deffinatly wanted kids, and maybe even a dog. 

We wouldn't have to work because of the money we had saved up, and we could spend all of our free time together when the kids were at school. We would take bubble baths together and go for long walks, talking about anything that we wanted to, and acting however we wanted. Because there was no cameras there. 

The boys would come over and visit once in a while, of course. And we could all have a get together, at least once every two weeks. All of us would laugh and tell stories about our lives and what has happened. 

As soon as it became legal, me and Louis would get married. I would be wearing a black tuxedo, and Louis would be wearing a white one. Only our close family and friends would be there, it wasn't going to be a big wedding. Our kids could be the ring berrer and the flower girl. The boys could be our best men, and my sister Gemma and Louis' little siters could be the 'brides' maids. 

I let out a happy sigh into my pillow, it sounded like the absolute perfect life. A life that Louis would probably move on to have with Eleanor. Of cousre not the exact life, but probably similar. And they wouldn't have to wait to get married, they can do it whenever they want to. They can have kids whenever they want and be happy. 

But I can't do that. I don't think I'll ever be able to really be happy with any one else then Louis. He's the only person that I have ever loved to such a deep level where I would willingly do anything for him.

I don't think I'll find any one else that I'm willing to die for, not like Louis at least. Maybe one day I'll find a boy, or girl and they'll be able to make me happy for a little bit. But I will never be able to forget about Louis, I'll never be able to get him out of my mind. And I will never stop loving him.

He could throw me off of a cliff and I would still come crawling back to him, broken bones and all. 

I was just that pathetic. 

Suddenly my phone rang off again. I let out a groan reached over to grabbed it blindly, my eyes still closed. I grasped the phone in my hands and clicked answer, bringing it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry." The voice on the other end said.

My eyes widened and I snapped up in  bed, I knew that voice. It was Louis.

"L-Lou, what is it?" I asked, much more awake now. 

I heard him let out a deep sigh. "Harry, you need to go online." 

I scrunched up my eyebrows and grabbed my laptop, opening up the internet. 

"Why? Whats the matter?" I asked.

"Go onto Eonline.com. Its tthe Entertaiments website." He muttered.

I typed in the adress and my eyes widened when I saw what was all over the front page. 

Why? Why does all of the bad things have to happen to me? Why did they do this? I trusted them, I thought they were my friend/

The tears were pouring down my face, and a lump formed in my throat. 

"Harry? Harry are you okay?" Louis asked over the phone. 

It might have been because I was so upset, but I could have sworn I heard concern and panic in his voice. 

"L-l-lou... Wh-what I'm I gong to do?" I sobbed.

"I don't know Harry. I don't know."

I didn't understand. Was the world just trying to make my life more and more awful then it already was. Louis' answer didn't help much, but being able to just hear his voice was enough to calm me down slightly. 

I felt sorry for Louis. He was involved in this too. He must be feeling extremly embarrased, and I can only imagine how upset Eleanor is over this.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into the phone. 

"I know Harry." He replied.

"Louis, I'm scared." I admitted.

And I was scared, I was scared shitless. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. They might want to kick me out of the band, I don't want to leave the band. This guys are my family, I love them. 

"Harry, its going to be okay." He tried to reassure me.

"You promise?" I asked, more tears building up in my eyes.

"Yeah. I promise."