Chapter 20

Louis' POV:

My forehead creased in frustration as I looked down at all of the panflets and booklets in front of me. El and I were suppose to pick out the location for our wedding, and she was insisting on Hawaii. Of course she was, she couldn't chose some simple church wedding. No, it had to be right beside the beach it has to be during the sunset, and her dress has to be absolutely perfect. 

She didn't want a simple wedding, she wanted a glamourized posh wedding, with all the bells and wistles. It wouldn't be an awful idea, if only she didn't give everyone a month to plan it and get it organized. She wants to get married before her baby bump shows. I asked her why, and the only response I got was a glare and her telling me she didn't want to look fat in the wedding pictures. This is to much work for me. 

I got up from the table and starting walking towards the door. 

"Honey! Where are you going?" Eleanor called, walking out of the room.

Several different types of flowers were in her hands, and even one in her hair. Not that I think she noticed.

"Out, I need some fresh air." I told her.

El shook her head and walked towards me, holding out the flowers in front of my face. 

"Not yet, we need to choose the type of flowers we want. The wedding planner said that I should only pick three different types of flowers, but I love all five of them!" She pouted and made her eyes go wide, trying to act cute.

"Then go with all five!" I hissed. 

A small gasp left her mouth and she stepped back from me, a look of hurt and disgust on her face. 

"Don't get mad at me!" She shouted. 

I let out a frustrated sigh, looking away from her and mumbling a few swear words under my breath. I had to keep telling myself that it was all the stupid pregnancy hormones that were making her act like this. 

"Listen baby, I wasn't yelling. This is just a lot to take in all at once and its just too much right no-"

"Too much! Our marraige is too much for you?! What the hell is that suppose to mean?" She intterupted.

"Thats not what I meant and you know it. But you want all the fanciest things for our wedding, you want a million dollar wedding that is so complicated! Last time I asked you about it, you said you wanted a simple wedding, with no more then one hundred people." I exclaimed.

She let out a huff and crossed her arms, causing the flower that was stuck in her hair to fall out and float to the floor. 

"Well, women change their mind. Its something you'll have to get used to." 

"Can we please just talk about this more." I pleaded.

"I've made up my mind, I want this wedding to be magical." She sighed happily. 

I looked down at her and gave her a gentle smile, trying to make it seem as real as possible. Slowly I grabbed her hands in minf and brought one up to kiss gently.

"It still can be, as long as its you and me. Its magical." I whispered. 

She seemed as though she was thinking about it for a moment before biting on her bottom lip and speaking.

"You're right.... but I uh..." She trailed off, a guilty tone in her voice. 

"What?" I asked cautiously. 

"I sort of.... already booked the resort." She mumbled.

"Thats all? El, we can easily cancell!" I told her.