Chapter 27

I'm more confused then ever before. Why am I confused you may ask? Because Louis and his freaking mind games. The worst part is that he didn't even do it on purpose, he never meant to confuse me. He was to nice and wonderful to do something like that.

What did he mean when he said that we could try? Try to be freinds again? Try to have a relationship? Earlier today at breakfast I didn't really think to much into it, I was just happy that he was speaking openly and honestly with me again. But now that I've had time to step away from his gorgeous face and think properly, nothing made sense to me anymore. Everything was jambled and confused. 

Obviously he wasn't with Eleanor anymore, that was something that I knew for certain and something that I was very happy about. But now what? He said that in the furture we could try. Try. That word haunted me like a life changing mistake. it didn't mean that anything possitive would come from the attempt, it only meant that there was a possibility. That if everything went smoothly and everyone was happy then it would work. But if things were horrible then, oh well. We tried. Try was the kind of word that people used to make themselves feel better about failing. Was that what Louis meant? That we'll fail but we can st least say that we tried so that it didn't absolutely shatter our ego's. Or in my case, my heart.

Or maybe I'm reading to much into it. After all, it is just a word. Perhaps Louis meant it as a possitive. It was quiet possibly that he wasn't even thinking about it at all when he had said the word. After all it is a word that is used often. Yeah, that was probably it. He just wasn't thinking when he spoke.

After the serious conversation in the hotel room we switched to much more light and easy subjects. Such as sports, or any new music that we've like recently. It was like we were back in our apartmen, lazing around and speaking about god knows what. But breakfast ended quickly and we had to meet the rest of the boys downstairs in the lobby. They had informed us that Eleanor had already left the night before. Turns out she wants this to be as painless as possible. She promised to send Louis the divorce papers in the mail soon. There really wasn't much that Louis had to worry about.

Still, the lads felt bad for him so we decided to take him out today and do some very touristy stuff before hitting the pubs later tonight.  We were going to visit the Big Ben, go on the London eye and simply walk around town, hoping not to get stalked by the paps to much.

We were currently in the car, with Liam driving and me and Niall in the back while Zayn and Louis sat in the middle. 

"I swear to god Lou your cousin was coming on to me." Zayn was telling Louis. 

The later scoffed and shook his head, crossing his arms in front of himself stubbornly. "Please mate, she's been married for two years."

The dark haired male gave Louis an almost ditressed look, as if he didn't believe Louis.

"Really, then why did she squeeze my arm? That is one hundred percet flirting right there." He told him.

I rolled my eyes and leaned forward in my seat slightly so that I could speak to him properly. "Not every person that talks to you in flirting with you Zayn. Besides, your engaged." I reminded him, giving him a small swat on the shoulder.

 Zayn turned around and gave me a small playful glare. "I know that, and I love Perrie very much. All I'm saying is that Louis' cousin wanted this." He said, gesturing towards his own body. 

"For christ's sake Zayn! She's just a friendly person!" Louis exclaimed, throwing his arms up as much as the cars roof would allow. 

Liam looked at us through the rearveiw mirror and cleared his throat. "Do I have to pull this car over? Because I will, and you four will not be getting any ice cream unless you shut up, do you understand?" He barked in a mock stern voice, like he was interpritating his own father.