Chapter 18

Louis POV:

It had been a month since Harry ahd left, managment had us posteponing the tour until we found Harry. Not that it really made a difference, we only had two more shows to do, and I doubted Harry was going to come back now. 

The night when Harry called me I had searched up the area code of the number, turns out he was still in Holmes Chapel when he called me, but now he's gone. They had people search all through the town, but there wasn't a trace of where he was. No one could find him.  Where ever he was hiding, he made sure to cover his tracks very well. 

Shaking my head I sat down on my couch, ever since the tour was posteponed, every one decided to go back home. So here I was in London, back at my flat with El. SHe had moved in recently, easily fitting in with my lifestyle. I smiled when I heard the door opening, Eleanor waking throw the threshold. 

I got up off the couch and walked up to her, kiising her softy. 

"Hey sweetheart, how was the shoot?" I asked, taking her coat for her and hanging it up.

El nibbled on her bottom lip and shrugged a somewhat dissapointed look on her face. I frowned and knit my eyebrows together, why did she have that expression on her face. 

"Eleanor whats the matter?" I questioned. 

She let out a deep sigh and looked up at me. "Louis... I want to get married."

I let a small chuckle and hugged her close. 

"Love, we will get married. But I want everything to be sorted out, and we need to find Harry first. I want him to be at our wedding. Then we can get married straight after." I smiled softly.

She shook her head and managed to push her way out of my arms, walking over to the living room with a huff. I rolled my eyes and followed her, she had been acting like this for the past few days, pushing for a wedding as soon as she could. 

"What is it with you and Harry? Why can't we just get married with out him!" She exclaimed loudly, throwing her hand bag on the floor. 

"You know he's my best friend, I can't get married without him there." I expressed. 

"A best friend that loves you! Louis did you ever think that maybe he left, for good?" He asked, rasiding one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows.

A frown embedded itself on my face and I looked to the floor, sending her a small glare. We had talked about Harrys dissaperance multiple times, and every tme she kept saying that he wont come back ever. I hated it when she said that, I hated that she acted like she would know what Harry qould be doing and when he'll come back.

I took in a deep breath and calmed myself down. She's just preparing me for the worst... right? Yeah, thats probably it, she doesn't mean to be rude or awful.

"He's coming back, not soon... but he'll come back." I told her. 

"How soon Louis? A year? Two years? We can't wait that long to get married!" 

"Why not! Lots of couples are engaged for a few years before getting married!" I shouted. 

"But we can't be Louis." She went on.

"How come?" I asked. 

"I don't want our baby growing up with parents who aren't married!" She answered.

My eyes widened and I felt myself fall onto the couch in a sitting position, my eyes staring ahead of me, not really looking at anything. Baby? How is that possible? I had made sure to use a condom, and El said that she was on the pill? How could something like this happen? We used evry measure of protection, every form of safe sex possible! I shook my head and looked over at Eleanor.