Before Reading

I Saw Her Scars

Before you read this sequel there is some things that I believe you guys should know. 

1. I haven't read I Kissed Her Scars in about two years, and I am not planning on starting now. I am trying to write this sequel from memory of what I remember happened in I Kissed Her Scars.

 2. The reason I haven't read it in a long time is because I hate I Kissed Her Scars. I hate that story so much and it just makes me cringe to think about that story. The writing is awful, the grammar is awful (my famous "???" And "omigosh") the story is so unbearably cheesy and I honestly do not know why it is my most popular book, because it is my least favourite. 

3. I realized that the story has actually helped way more people than I could have ever imagined, in their battle with depression and self harm. So I should not be so hard on the story. Therefore, I decided to write a sequel. I have been asked to write sequels for my other stories, but I think this one would turn out the best.

 4. I did not write I Kissed Her Scars with the initial thought that I would be writing a sequel. I thought the end of that story would be all we would hear from Connor's life. So, I will try my best to make sure that the pieces of both stories fit in with one another. 

5. I Kissed Her Scars was written over three years ago (I can't believe it has been that long already) and I have developed as a writer over time. So you may notice a difference in my writing style.

 6. Are you still reading this!?