another update

I hate when stories have updates. Like you're reading a good book and the next chapter is an update and it's just like wtf?

Anyway, this update was needed. 

Basically, my iPod is a piece of crap. I have had it for 6 years (dayummmm time flies) and it is not great right now. I wrote all of my stories on there, and I had just finished a chapter of I Saw Her Scars. I was about to email myself so that I could get it on my computer and upload it to wattpad, but my email app keeps crashing. So I tried to email it directly from my notes app and it keeps crashing. I cannot even continue any chapters on my iPod because the notes app keeps crashing. I then thought "oh, maybe I just don't have enough space. I should clear some cookies." But when I go to the settings app to clear space it just keeps crashing. Like goddamn my iPod would be terrible at rush hour. 

It usually does this, and how long it takes to recover from it's crashing phase really ranges from like a week to a month. I will try my best to get the next chapter on here as soon as possible. 

I also need to say that because my iPod is like this, constantly crashing, I am going to be a lot slower with uploads. I usually write when I am on the bus to and from school or waiting in line to buy lunch. I just pull my iPod out and write. But now, unless I want to look like an idiot pulling out a laptop in public to write my stories, I really do not know when I will write because at home I am studying and the bus is really the only free time I have. 

Please, once again, bare with me.