Long time no talk

"Yay Cindy finally updated this story after years!"

"Wait it's just another update wth?"

"Where are the chapters I've been waiting forever!"

I'm sorry guys. I don't know what to do with this story anymore. I thought I was getting somewhere but now when I try to continue writing this book I just don't know what direction to go. I don't know whether it was good for the story to have Rylan suffering anger problems or if it would be better if he didn't. I just don't know what's going to happen with the future of this story because while I want Rylan to deal with his problems I don't want to make him into some cliche. But that cliche is where I see the story going right now. I don't know what the word is to describe how I feel about Rylan right now, but I feel he is so depressed and that I tried so hard to pile all these random problems on him so that the audience would sympathize with him that he doesn't even seem like the same character in the first book. I did want to show a different side of Rylan, the side that others don't see, but he still needs to somewhat resemble that of the first book.

I do want to finish this story, I'm not giving up. I just need to think of what I want to do with Rylan because right now I'm not 100% happy with how I developed his character.

I hope you understand, and thank you so much to those still reading.

Would love to hear feedback :) or if you have a good idea for Rylan's character you can DM me and we will see where things go.

Update to my update:

Why is it that I can go months without a good idea but once I make an update about it I finally have a good idea? -__- anyway, I finally figured out how I want this story to go. No changes are made to the previous chapters. I wish I could do minor changes but I don't want you guys scrambling to read previous chapters just to look for those minor changes. Everything will stay as is, and I will post a new chapter sometime next week :)