Introductions

Hello there! Yes, I am talking to you, reader. I am going to tell you my story, and it's not pretty. I won't lie to you, but I am going to ask for something in return. Don't judge me until you read the last page of my story. I made a lot of mistakes, but who hasn't? I am only human, but I hope that my story can help you, reader. I am going to tell you a bit of what happened, then interject my present thoughts so you may see how I have grown since then. (I do still have a lot of growing to do, but I have gotten better).

This story will touch on the following subjects, so please be cautious if you are sensitive about any of them; Depression, suicide, suicide threats, suicidal thoughts, teen pregnancy, pregnancy scares, abusive relationships (including emotional, verbal, and physical abuse), bullying, victims, non-consensual sex, underage sex.

Now I am not going to describe any sex, so you may rest easy on that, I am also not making fun of, or belittling any of these situations mentioned above. I just want you to enter this story aware of what it will contain. Not all of these happened to me, but some happened to friends or family, so it isn't exactly a spoiler.

I would like to thank you for reading this long winded note, but I felt like it had to be there. Now where should I begin the story...