Hospital

I was seen in record time. My mother walked up to the desk while I found a seat. As soon as my bottom hit the seat, my mother was waving her hand and we were brought back. I sat in the chair my mother directed me towards. I sat there for a minute or so, then a tall balding man walked in, he was wearing a white lab coat and had thin, silver-rimmed glasses. "Miss Stanford?" He asked, looking at me. "Why are you here today?"

I looked to my mother for help, but she shook her head slightly, forcing me to tell the stroy. "I went out the other night and can't remember any of it." I said briefly. "I woke up on the front lawn... sore and confused..." I trialed off. He nodded and sat in the spinning chair infront of me.

"Were you drinking?" He questoined. I nodded solmenly. "Were you with anyone?" I nodded again. He frowned deeply. "Who were you with?"

I remained silent, so we sat awkwardly until my mother spoke up. "Her teacher, Mr. Jameson."

"Did you two have a romantic relationship?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

"Yes." I breathed. "Don't you have a copy of the case file? Why do I have to be answering your questions anyways?"

The man frowned, then looked up at my mother. "Sorry, Janette. The fax machine hasn't been fixed yet."

My mother nodded. "It's fine, can you just bring us back to a room? I'll fill you in."

***

Dr. Caldwell (the balding man) took samples from... everywhere and began running numerous tests on me. The tests took hours, and I had many tubes, cameras and sawbs inside of me. Once he was done, he came back in every ten minutes or so and gave my mother paperwork to look over. Each time he came back, her face became darker and darker. Finally, he came in and closed the door, then turned to look at me.

"Erin," He said kindly. "I need to speak with you, do you want your mother here or to go stand outside?"

"I'd like to have her here." I whispered, terrified about what he was going to tell me.

"Alright. Now we did a blood alchaol test, and they show they last night you had a B.A of anywhere from .15 to .20. We also found GHB in your blood," He paused and looked at me for a reaction. While I understood what he was saying, nothing was computing internally, so I just stared off into space. "We also found evidance of sexual assult," He said sadly. "I'm sorry."

"I don't understand." I said simply, tears falling down my face. I felt violated, dirty, guilty and... heartbroken. "Leon wouldn't... he wouldn't..."

"Erin." My mother said. "I am sorry, but he isn't a good guy." She went to place a hand on my shoulder, but I jerked away.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, jumping up. "I want to go home." I said. "I just want to sleep."

Dr. Caldwell nodded. "I will discharge you, but I need you to come back in a week to take a pregnancy test. I am so sorry to tell you this, but he didn't use protection either."