8 Years Later.!

Hey wassup

Hey wassup. It's your boy August and yes I got finer I know lol. But anyways I'm 38 now and Skyller and I split up. We haven't filed for divorce yet but I still love her. It's just after all the stuff that happened with her brother both of us changed and we grew apart. I haven't been dating or anything but I do have female company sometimes if you know what I mean. I miss Skyller and Our family so much but hey life goes on. Skyller will forever be the love of my life though. I still take care of my kids and everything and yes I said, kids. Skyller had another baby his name is Stephen Dominique Alsina. We didn't name it after me. I picked out the name and I liked that name better anyways but yeah bye Y'all got a concert to do.

 I picked out the name and I liked that name better anyways but yeah bye Y'all got a concert to do

Hey, Y'all, it's me Skyller. Yes, August and I split up. Oh well. Yes, I miss him but we both need to get our stuff together before we ever try to make it us again because of the simple fact the reason things got messed up is that we were dealing with my brother's death we started to get distant and argued all the time. He's a great father tough I will never doubt that. He takes care of our kids well very well. I'm 34. I still look the same from went I was younger I just have a better figure. I have been talking to people but nothing serious. August and I agreed that we will not have any other people around our kids. Well, that's it for today umm I have to go get the kids ready for school.

 Well, that's it for today umm I have to go get the kids ready for school

Hey, Y'all, it's Paris Amari Alsina. Yes, I gloed up hard asf. Anyways I'm 16 now. I'm a junior in high school my birthday just passed. I have a little brother named Stephen he's 9. He's always telling on me. Yesterday mom was at work and I let my boyfriend Keyontay come over. Well, let's just say that he told my mom that he was in y room and that we were kissing and stuff. So now I'm on punishment and she's waiting til my dad gets back from the tour to tell him what did. He comes back today. Not that I care. To be honest I do what I want. I've become very rebellious and I always have an attitude. I'm just not the same sweet innocent Paris I was when I was younger. I will never be that little girl again. Anyways bye Y'all.

Hey, Y'all, my name is Stephen Dominic Alsina

Hey, Y'all, my name is Stephen Dominic Alsina. I'm named after my uncle who died a year before I was born. My sister Paris is always mean to me and I don't know why. I try to be nice to her but now I don't care. I tell on her every chance I get cause she's rude. Anyways I'm 9 years old. I'm in 3rd grade. I go to school with my sister and she's always mean to me there. She acts like she doesn't know me and her friends bully me. Everyone bullies me and I don't know why. Anyways that's it for me see you guys later bye.