Later That Day.!

Paris Point Of View.!

So I just finished getting ready for school and so did Stephen.  We went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. I sat down and ate while they talked.  After we finished eating we were about to leave.  " Hey don't forget that you guys need to come straight home after school.  Your dad's coming over and he and you need to have a serious talk Paris " Mom said.  I rolled my eyes and walked out.  Stephen was walking in front of me.  He knew the rules at school we don't talk period. So we made it to school and we were in the cafeteria getting breakfast.  I saw these boys messing with Stephen.  

I ignored it hey there in is grade he needs to learn how to fight for himself.  We went to class and I went threw the whole day.  It was after school and I was standing with my crew and kissing Keyontay.  Then Stephen walked up to us but stood on the side.  " Hey loser gone about your business only older kids can be right here " I heard Missy say to Stephen.  I turned around.  I looked at them.  " Just leave me alone," Stephen said.  Then she pushed him on the ground and made him cry and everyone laughed.  I walked over and pushed her.  " Bitch don't touch my fucking brother," I said helping him up.  Stephen looked surprised.  " What did you say to me Little Miss. Paris " Missy said popping her neck.  " I said Bitch don't touch my brother what are you hard of hearing," I said getting in her face.  " Mari don't do it shes not worth it lets go home," Stephen said grabbing my hand and I could tell he was scared.  

I couldn't do this in front of him.  I picked him up and we started to walk home.  Next thing I know I hear a whole bunch of stuff fall.  I noticed it was Stephen's school supplies.  I put him down and see that his bag got ripped.  I just bought that bag for him.  I see Missy laughing.  I punched her square in the face.  They gone stop fucking with my brother I'm tired of that shit.  She charged at me and I tripped her then punched her in the face again.  I feel myself being pulled off her by Keyontay.  I helped Stephen pick up his stuff and we walked home Stephen was scared so I put his stuff in my bag and I carried him.  He was crying really hard.   " Calm down I got you.  No body is going to mess with you again I promise that " I said kissing his cheek.  " Mari why do you hate me, " Stephen said.  That hit me hard.  " What's wrong with him why he crying " Mom and Dad said.  I put him down and let him got talk to them.  

Keyontay hugged me and left I went into the house and went straight to my room.  After a while, I heard my dad yell saying " She did what ".  Then I heard foot steps coming towards my door and he comes barging in.  " So you grown now.  You think you can just bring boys into my damn house " Dad said.  " Your house last time I checked you and mom split up this ain't your house anymore, " I said annoyed.  " Skyller watch your mouth, " Mom said.  " Naw lets be real I'm sick and tired of this and I damn sure don't need this shit, " I said pissed.   My dad slapped me.  I fell on the bed holding my face.  I didn't cry or anything I was emotionless.  " Get out my room I hate you.  Both of you " I yelled.  They both left out completely pissed.  I went into my bathroom pulled out my razor pulled up my sleeves and did 2 lines on my arm.  I have been cutting myself for a while it's the only way I can escape this pain of a life.  " Mari " I heard from in my room.  I cleaned my arm pulled down my sleeves and put up the razor.  

I went into my room and saw Stephen sitting on my bed.  He's the only one that calls me Mari so I knew it was him.  " Yes Domo, " I said.  " I'm sorry I got you in trouble that's why you hate me because I always get you in trouble " Domo said crying.  ( OKAY WHILE I HAVE Y'ALL ATTENTION DOMO IS STEPHEN'S NICKNAME THAT PARIS GAVE HIM AND MARI IS PARIS NICKNAME THAT STEPHEN GAVE HER SO JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW. )  " Aye slow down my fuzzy haired Domo I don't hate you I never have.  I'm just mad and It's not because of you at all.  I love you.  You're my only brother and you mean the world to me.  Look how about for the rest of today it's all about Domo and Mari.  We can watch movies and we can walk to the store and I'll buy us all the junk food we could ever want and you can even sleep in here tonight.  How does that sound " I said?  " It sounds awesome Mari " Domo said jumping on my bed.  " Come on let's go to the store put on your shoes and don't tell mom and dad.  Just hurry up.  

So Domo went to put on his shoes and I put on mine and we went to the store and then came back we watched movies and had fun.  Domo fell asleep so I went down stairs to put our juices in the fridge.  " August I don't know what to do.  She barely talks,  She's always sad,  She's not my sweet and innocent babygirl anymore.  I' worried " Mom said to dad.  I stood behind the wall and listened.  " I don't know either I don't know what we did to make her hate us so much, " Dad said putting his head down.  " I want my baby girl back, " Mom said crying.  " She died a long time ago, " I said walking into the room.  " Baby girl why are you like this we love you we want to help you, " Mom said looking at me.  " You can't help me, mom, no one can. Why can't you just understand that I hate being alive I just want to die, mom, I hate it here period " I said with tears falling.  " No baby you don't mean that you can't mean that, " Dad said.  I pulled up my sleeves and showed them all the cuts.  " I mean it I hate being alive I hate it here no one can help me and if it wasn't for Domo I would have ended it a long time ago, " I said and ran to my room.  I locked the door and laid in bed.  I fell asleep crying.

  I fell asleep crying

This is Paris room.! 

This is Stephen's room

This is Stephen's room.!