Next Day.!

I woke up and went to go take a shower and get dressed. Then I went into Matthew's room to make sure he was getting dressed and he had just finished putting on his shoes.  After that, we walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast and my dad helping.  " Hey Kids, " My mom said. " Hey, " Stephen and I said together. " I need for Y'all kids to come straight home after school. We need to talk about something and it kinda important " My dad said. " Can we not talk about it now. Why do we have to wait " I said? " Because I said so Paris that's why don't question me girl " My dad yelled. I walked away and went upstairs.  I always get yelled at for asking a question.  It's nothing new.  I grabbed my phone, my book-bag and then I went back downstairs.  I grabbed my jacket and told Stephen lets go.  Stephen ran upstairs to grab his stuff.  My mom walked over to me. 

" He didn't mean it Paris.  I'm sure he didn't " Mom said.  " You remember when I was a little girl and I wanted to meet him soo bad, " I said smiling.  " Yeah you would ask me every day all day about him, " Mom said smiling.  " Yeah well, I wish you never told me, " I said walking outside.  I saw my mom's smile fade.  I walked up to Matthew and Keyontay who was standing out front.  " Paris Amari Alsina You get in here right now and repeat what you just told your mother " dad said walking out front.  " Here we go, " Stephen said walking outside behind dad rolling his eyes.  " Y'all ready to go, " I asked everyone.  " No you're going to repeat what you said and you're going to do it now, " Dad said grabbing my arm.  " August this isn't the time they have school " Mom said grabbing his arm. " Skyller let me go now and let me handle my daughter, " Dad said pushing my mom back hard. I took off my book-bag and pushed him.  " Don't touch my mom " I said mad.  My dad raised his hand and smacked me hard across the face.  Keyontay grabbed me and looked at my face.  I'm guessing my lip was bleeding cause he grabbed it and wiped it with his sleeve on his jacket.  

" August are you serious " Mom said punching him in the face. Stephen ran up to me and hugged me.  " Are you okay baby? " My mom asked.  I just grabbed my bag and walked away.  I'll be damned if I keep being anyone's punching bag.  I knew that Stephen, Keyontay, and Matthew were following me cause I heard their footsteps but I couldn't think straight my mind was so far off nothing made sense.  Why does my dad hate me so much.?  What did I do.? I use to be his babygirl he would never lay a hand on me.  Now we go at it like a cat and dog.  He took it too far this time.  My lip is busted.  I didn't deserve that.  I Didn't deserve any of it.  I heard my name being called and footsteps running behind me.  I looked up and saw a truck heading straight for me.  I froze and stood there.  I felt my body being pulled from in front of the truck.  I looked up and saw Keyontay.  " Are you okay? " Keyontay said scared.  " I'm fine, " I said stuttering.  Matthew and Stephen ran over and hugged me.  They all hugged me.  I was shaken and scared.  I didn't wanna be in school and I didn't wanna be at home.  I was confused about everything.  Keyontay hugged me so tight I knew he was scared he almost lost me.  Matthew and Stephen were crying hard.  I hugged them while Keyontay looked at me.  I knew I was going to hear a speech on why I need to pay attention and stuff.  

" I'm sorry guys.  I wasn't paying attention.  It'll never happen again I promise " I said.  " I think you need to stay home today, " Keyontay said.  " My parents won't let me.  I'm fine let's go. I promise I'm fine " I said.  " Alright, " Keyontay said.  He grabbed my arm and we walked to school.  When we got there we walked the boys to there class then we went to ours.  Keyontay and I are matching today as Y'all can see so all the girls hating like a mug.  Anyways so we were in lunch right waiting for Stephen and Matthew to come to cause at our school all the grades eat together at the same time.  So we were waiting on them when  Missy and her crew walked up to us.  Keyontay stood up and came in front of me.  " No need to protect her.  We won't touch her today " Missy said.  " I don't give a fuck I don't trust Y'all around my girl now what you want, " Keyontay said. Then Stephen and Matthew ran up to us. " Awe look the dogs are all here, " Missy said laughing with her crew.  

" Does it make you feel good about yourself to hurt other people.  They are kids and I've never done anything to you what's your problem " I said standing up.  " Oh look, Missy, someone's upset. She's so pathetic " Missy's friend said.  " I don't like you.  You're such a lame " Missy said pushing me.  I took off my jacket cause I was about to fuck her up.  This time I have my cuts covered so they can't see.  I got in a fighting position and waited for the bitch to swing.  Missy's boyfriend walked up and Keyontay already never liked him so yeah it was about to go down.  " Matthew and Stephen get out of here now.  GO to the gym and wait for us to come to get you " I said to them.  They ran off.  Missy swung at me I dodged it and started beating her ass.  Then I seen Keyontay beating the breaks off of her boyfriend.  My baby protects me at all times.  After a while the security guards broke it up.  

" Your mom should have swallowed you.  You stupid tramp " I yelled as the security guard pulled me away.  They was on the floor bleeding.  " Man let my girl go I can handle her " Keyontay said to the male security guard holding me.  He put me down and Keyontay grabbed me and we went to the office.  I texted Matthew and told them to come to the office.  About 2 Minutes later they showed up and sat down with me.  Since we didn't the fight we are suspended for five days.  Jabria came and picked us up.  I'm going to hear the biggest lecture ever when I get home.  We let Stephen and Matthew come home with us since the day was almost over anyways.  When we got home it was fire.  " What happened " My mom said running to me.  " Ma she tried to hit me first I dodged the hit and just started beating the breaks off her.  Then her boyfriend tried to jump me " I said before I was cut off. 

" Hold up a guy tried to hit you " Mom said rolling up her sleeves.  " Yes but I handled him Mrs. Alsina.  This has been going on for a while and we always try to be the bigger person and walk away but they started it today " Keyontay said.  " Thanks for protecting my baby Keyontay. I knew I always liked you " My mom said squeezing his cheeks. Which made us laugh.  " I'm sorry mom " I said.  " it's fine.  Go change into some pajamas and stuff and Keyontay would you like me to drive you home so you can get some clothes for you and Matthew and y'all stay for tonight " My mom asked.  I was shocked asf. " Umm if it's okay with you then yes " Keyontay said confused.  " Okay I'll get my keys and we can go " My mom said.  

~ Okay Y'all so the next Chapter will be about what they do for the rest of the night and stuff so be prepared cause Part 2 of this Chapter is coming soon. ~