Next Day.!

I woke up and heard people laughing. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed up getting dressed. I went downstairs after getting dressed.  I saw Stephen, Matthew and Keyontay playing the game I smiled and made me a bowl of cereal. " Hey, baby can you bring me my phone, " I asked Keyontay.  " Who you finna call, " Keyontay asked.  " My mom, " I said.  Everything got quiet.  I dialed the number.  And on the third ring, she answered.

Their Conversation.! 

Mommy: Omg Paris Where are you.?? Are you okay.??

Paris:  Look I called you to tell you that Stephen is with me. 

Mommy:  When are Y'all coming home.??

Paris:  I'm not coming home but I will be dropping him off in a few.

Mommy:  Babygirl please come home I know you're mad at your dad but I miss you it's not the same without my babies home all of them.

Paris: Bye Mom.

Mommy: Paris wait. 

I hung up.

" What did she say Mari " Domo said. " I'm taking you home so go get dressed, " I said.  " I don't want to go home and hear arguing all the time " Domo said.  " But we can't take care of you, " I said.  " Please don't make me leave Keyontay, " Domo said completely begging Keyontay.  " Go upstairs and let me and your sister talk Domo and Matthew you go with him and get dressed, " Keyontay said.  They ran upstairs.  " I know you we can't take care of him, " I said.  " Look I love you and your brother but I don't know about that It'll be hard but If we do just make him stay there with her he'll run away and run away and keep running away it'll be constant.  Look we'll struggle but if that's what you wanna do I'll work more hours and we can turn the guest room into a room for him " Keyontay said.  " No, I'll get a job I don't want you working more hours. We barely see you as it is " I said putting my head down.  

" Look I work so you can stay home.  I don't want you working.  You stay at home and be beautiful " Keyontay said picking my head up kissing me.  " That doesn't make this any better.  You work hard all the time you're barely here.  I never see you " I say.  " Well what do you expect me to do, " Keyontay said.  " Be Home " I yelled looking him in the eyes.  " Look, baby, we are going to struggle but it's nothing I can do.  We are both still young so we don't have it smooth sailing baby but everything I do I'm doing it for us " Keyontay said.  " I know I just miss you " I Whispered walking away.  Keyontay grabbed me and pushed me onto the couch.  Then got on top of me.  " I miss you too baby how about tonight after the kids got to sleep.  I take you in the room light some candles run you a nice hot bubble bath after you get done with the bubble bath I give you a nice massage and then spend time watching movies and eating lots of junk food just like before " Keyontay said kissing my neck leaving hickeys.  " That sounds like fun baby, " I say wrapping my legs and arm around him.  

" Baby I'm never leaving you okay, " Keyontay said kissing my exposed stomach.  I had on a Crop top and some shorts.  " Okay, " I said running my fingers through his hair while he kissed down my thighs.  Keyontay came back up and started grinding on me and I could feel his member through my shorts.  I started moaning.  Keyontay covered my mouth so the boys wouldn't hear us.  " Shhh baby the boys are upstairs, " Keyontay said grinding harder.  I was moaning kinda loud but it muffled.  I was gripping his shirt while he kissed my neck.  Keyontay moved his hand and tugged on my shirt.  " I can't breath, " I say moaning gripping his hair.  " I want you so bad right now you wouldn't even understand, " Keyontay said kissing me grinding even harder to where I couldn't even hold in my moans.  We heard the boys running downstairs and we jumped up quickly.  I fixed my clothes and they ran into the room.  " We are ready, " Matthew said.  " Umm okay go get into the car both of y'all in the back cause I'm coming too and we'll be out in a minute, " Keyontay said.  " Okay, " Stephen said and they ran out to the car.  

" I'm sorry I work so much baby, " Keyontay said grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer.  " I understand you're busy.  I just don't like being alone.  I like it when you're holding me.  Kissing me.  Giving me hickeys.  Making me feel like a queen " I said sitting on his lap.  " You are a queen and Ima show you just how much tonight, " Keyontay said Picking me up and pushing me on the wall with my legs wrapped around him.  " Promise, " I said moaning cause that turned me on. " Promise baby.  I love hearing you moan I never knew I turned you on this much " Keyontay said grinding on me again.  " We need to get in this car before these kids drive off in it, " I said moaning.  " Okay, Keyontay said leaving one last Hickey.  He put me down I got my jacket and we left.  Keyontay drove me to the house and we went up to the door.  Before we could even knock my dad opened the door.  

rd4xdex" Where have you been and who the fuck is this " Dad yelled.  I pushed passed him and we all came in.  My mom was on the couch.  We walked up to her and she attacked Stephen and me with hugs.  I pushed her off me and then She told everybody to sit down.  " Do you know how worried we were about you 2 ungrateful kids? " Dad said.  I rolled my eyes.  " You going to stop rolling your damn eyes at me, " Dad said grabbing my arm.  I snatched away stood up.  My dad pushed me to the floor.  Keyontay ran and helped me up.  " Yo who the fuck is this nigga " Dad yelled.  " August watch your mouth.  That's Keyontay.  Her boyfriend. " Mom said.  " Her what she to damn young for a boyfriend leave mfer and don't come back you and her relationship is over and I fucking mean it, " Dad said getting in Keyontay's face.  I pushed him back.  

" Leave him alone.  You're always trying to run something and be a father.  You were never a father to me.  You always gone and then when you are here you're running around here arguing all the fucking time.  You wonder why we never wanna be home.  Stephen hates it here.  I hate it here and guess fucking what I hate you too dad.  When I was younger you was out of my life for 4 years of it.  You came back for a while then when Uncle Dominique died you was gone again.  I hate you so much " I yelled.  " You actually have my kids hating me and it's all your fault " Dad yelled at mom.  " My fault really --- GCO. " Stop it did you not just hear anything she said.  All y'all do is argue.  I swear I would rather stay with her then be here " Stephen yelled.  

" Baby come on let's go.  I'll take you home " Keyontay said hugging me.  " The hell you will she is home.  Leave nigga now.  My daughter staying with her parents " Dad said pushing Keyontay off me. " August stop it and you wonder why they're so rebellious now " Mom said pushing him.  " Shut up and let me handle my kids " Dad said.  " Kids go.  Get out of here now.  I will call Y'all later " Mom whispered.  " From this day forward.  You're just August to me and I mean that " I said.  " We all ran out the door and got in the car.  Keyontay drove home in silence without a single word.