Next Day.!

So I woke up to my alarm clock going off.  I got up and woke everyone else up and we all dressed.  ( Outfits In The Media )After getting dressed I made everyone breakfast then it was off to school.  Keyontay drove and we all went to our class.  Keyontay and I have all the same class and Matthew and Stephen have the same classes.  We went through the whole day.  We had a pretty chill day. Everything was decent.  Keyontay hasn't talked to me all day.  I guess he's still mad about yesterday.  Oh well.  After school, we all went home and I set the boys up movies in their room.   I went into Keyontay's room and saw him standing by the bed looking through my phone.  I walked up to him and snatched my phone.  " Why are you on my phone, " I said.  

" Who is all them nigga's Paris and why they keep texting you, " Keyontay said.  " Man what is you talking about, " I said annoyed.  " You know wtf I'm talking about. Who the fuck are they " Keyontay said?  " I don't know they text me and I don't even reply back as you can see, " I said.  " Man I'm not trying to hear that shit bro why you not telling them you got a nigga man I'm not about to be played by no bitch, " Keyontay said pushing me.  " Wow, really I'm a bitch now.  This bitch was there for your stupid ass when no one else was.  I should have fucking left and I wish I did.  You mad over some fucking niggas I'm not even entertaining.  Them niggas know I got a nigga if you read all the way and not just read half you would see that you dumb ass fuckboy " I yelled walking away.  " Then give me your phone let me see, " Keyontay said grabbing me.  " Naw you saw enough, " I said pushing him away. " See that's what I'm talking about you full of shit.  Get the fuck out my house " Keyontay said.  " Wow really you putting me out your house Keyontay really, " I said.  " Yeah get the fuck out right now " Keyontay yelled.  

" Fine but when I leave I'm not coming back to this house or you.  It's fucking over " I yelled pushing him.  " I don't give a fuck tbh " Keyontay yelled.  " Stephen get your stuff we are leaving now " I yelled packing my stuff.  Stephen ran in the room.  " Why I don't wanna leave I like it here, " Stephen said. " Domo go get your stuff now " I yelled.  He walked out.  I packed my stuff and then we left.  We were walking and I swear I had no idea where we was going.  " Mari stop " Domo said pulling me.  " What Domo, " I said.  " We have nowhere to go, " Domo said.  I broke down crying.  He was right the only place we did have to go we didn't want to.  " Domo I need you to go back home.  Where ever I go I don't care but I know for a fact they'll keep you safe with or without the arguing " I said.  " No Mari.  If you're not going I'm not going and I mean it " Domo said.  " Domo Please, " I said.  " No " Domo yelled. " Let's go, " I said.  We walked back home and it looks like they weren't there.  We walked in and went to my room and laid down. After a while, Domo fell asleep and so did I.

( Skyller's Point Of View ) 

Hey Y'all.  I know y'all like I haven't seen you in forever well I know.  August and I been arguing a lot so he decided to take me on a date to make up for it.  He took me to the movies then dinner and then we went to a hotel for a little bit of Desert if you know what I mean.  Well, we are working on us.  I mean It was hard and stuff but we need to do something instead of all that arguing.  August is bring me back home right now I think it's like 10 O'Clock at night.  We walked in the house and hear someone in the kitchen.  August walks in and I walk behind him.  The person was in the fridge.  August grabbed them and I turned on the light.  It was Paris.  " Let me go, " Paris said pushing him.  " What are you doing here, " August asked. 

" I was Bringing Domo home August " Paris said about to walk away.  " Babygirl let us talk to you please, " I said grabbing her arm. " What, " Paris said.  " Look we are sorry for whatever we did to hurt you but why be so mad and not at least tell us why you're mad, " I said.  " Because what is it going to solve you'll still be you and he'll still be August, " Paris said jumping on top of the counter sitting down.  " Look what did I do to ever make you hate me so much.  You use to be such the daddy's girl.  I miss you Paris.  I miss the old you " August said holding her hand.  " You want to know the truth " Paris said snatching away.  " What " August said.  " That little girl.  The sweet and Innocent Paris.  She died a whole lot of years ago.  She's never coming back okay so just let it go " Paris said making it clear she was serious. " Why just tell us why " I said.  " Both of y'all was never there for me.  August was gone for 4 years I begged you day and night to tell e who he was and you never did.  Then when I did get to know him.  

The only father figure I had for those 4 years died.  Killed in cold blood.  Nobody ever found his killer.  Then on top of that you guys with the constant yelling and arguing and then to split up and leave me and Domo all the time because you have your shows and stuff and she has work.  Y'all was never there.  I dealt with Uncle Dominique's death by myself.  I dealt with taking care of Domo by myself.  I dealt with everything on my own.  You guys were never there.  Always working or arguing.  I just wanted y'all to love me " Paris said crying.  " No baby no we do love you.  We did love you give us another chance baby please I'm sorry you felt that way " I said hugging her crying.  August hugged her too.  We cried and cried.  August and I continued to tell her we love her.