Next Day.!

Paris Point Of View.!

I woke up in my bed with a headache.  I walked into Stephen's room and he was sitting on his bed.  " What's wrong my fuzzy haired Domo, " I asked sitting next to him. " I heard what Y'all talked about last night.  Is that why you were so mad " Stephen asked.  " Look baby bro I just got tired of always being the parent.  I took care of you.  I barely had a life.  I wanted to be a kid and I couldn't.  They never protected us.  I got tired of them not being there for us so you ask me if I was bitter yes because I didn't deserve to be limited of stuff because I had to take care of my brother.  So yes I was mad " I said looking at him. " Are you okay now? " Domo asked.  " Yes, and No, " I said.  "Why no " Domo asked.  " No, because I don't think they truly understand what I was saying they were probably just trying to make it seem like they cared, " I said.  " Or maybe they actually do care and you just have to give them a chance Mari " Domo said.  

" I'll give them a chance because you asked me too.  But after this and if this doesn't work I'm not giving any more chances.  It's hard for me to trust people and you know that " I said.  " But we should be able to trust or parents, " Domo said.  " You can trust them but I don't trust them and I can't just act as I do.  They don't deserve it but I'm trying to for you okay " I said. " Okay, Mari" Domo said.  " Now what do you want to do today.  It's a whole world of adventure just waiting for us " I said laughing. " I want to go see Keyontay and Matthew " Domo said.  I frowned up.  " No let's do something else, " I said. " Why I haven't seen my best friend since yesterday " Domo said.  " Keyontay and I aren't together anymore Domo so please don't bring him up anymore, " I said looking away.   " Do you still love him? " Domo asked.? " Yes I do that love won't go away overnight, " I said.  " Then what's stopping you from fighting for the love you have for him. " I don't know, " I said.  

" Well maybe you Need to figure that out, " Domo said walking away.  I sat there and thought for a minute.  I can't lie and say I don't miss him cause I do but I also don't want to keep arguing with him.  When you love someone it shouldn't hurt and right now I just think we just wait for it to ever be a us again because honestly, we are young to be thinking about being together forever.  If we are meant to well be until then I don't know about that whole us thing. Ugh.!! God, please help me. " Stephen and Paris come downstairs, " Mom said. " Coming, " Stephen said.  I got up and we walked downstairs.  I see Matthew at the door.  He was crying.  I ran to him. " What's wrong baby where's your brother, " I said. " I don't know he left last night and never came back, " Matthew said.  " Go upstairs and lay down.  Stephen, you can take him in whichever room you want.  Munchies " I said.  Our code word for the room inside my room is Munchies. " Okay, Mari " Domo said running upstairs with Matthew next to him. " Who is that, " Dad asked. " My ex-boyfriend's little brother, " I said. " You and Keyontay broke up, " Mom said. 

" Why is he here if yall broke up, " Dad asked. " Just because he and I broke up doesn't mean I'm going to just abandon Matthew.  I care about him " I said rolling my eyes. " Why'd yall break up " Mom said. " He went through my phone and saw a couple of guys that kept texting me but I wasn't even texting them back.  I never entertained I just left them on seen and I even blocked a lot of them.  I would tell them I have a dude and they wouldn't care. He got mad and kicked me out " I said.  " Baby he's your boyfriend it took me a while to understand why August got so mad when a guy uses to talk to me and stuff but it only causes he loves you and doesn't want you to leave him.  Just like girls get jealous guys to get jealous and I promise you he loves you baby girl and didn't mean. Just give him time " Mom said.  

" Alright, mom.  I'm going to go out looking for him is that okay " I asked. My dad was about to say no but my mom cut him off and said yes.  He looked mad and stormed away.  She smiled at me and told me to go and she'll watch Matthew and Stephen.  I put on my shoes and coat and went to go look for him. I was walking and walking.  Then I decided to go to his house.  When I knocked on the door a guy answered with a gun in his hand.  I stood there completely frightened for my life.  " Aye bro put that gun down that's my ex, " Keyontay said walking to the door grabbing the gun. " Ight boss I'll go finish the deal, " The guy said leaving.  "Why are you here, " Keyontay said.  I punched him in the chest as hard as I could. " You left Matthew here all night by himself so you can go back to being a useless loser and sell drugs wtf " I yelled pushing him inside.  

" Mind your business shorty my lil brother ain't your problem and punch me again you won't have an arm," Keyontay said grabbing me. " Matthew is my problem when he comes to my house crying because you leave him in this big ass house by himself so you can get yourself killed a dumb piece of crap " I yelled.  " Look just cause your uncle got himself killed cause he was lacking doesn't mean I'm going to, " Keyontay said.  I stood there shocked.  He knows better than anyone how I feel about my uncle and for him to say that was way below the belt he tried to say something and I socked him in the mouth.  He fell back holding his jaw. " I never want to see you again you're dead to me.  Come to get your brother from my house tomorrow and me and you are done " I said then walked out.  I never wanna see him again.