Later That Night.!

Paris Point Of View.!

So my mom and Keyontay just got back and so now my mom is cooking dinner.  It's like they're hiding something I just don't know what and it's pissing me off. Anyways Stephen, Me, Matthew and Keyontay are all in the living room watching a movie.   " Kids come and eat " Mom said yelling from the kitchen.  We all got up and walked to the kitchen.  When we got there we all sat down and started eating.  " So how is everything going guys " Mom said smiling.  " Fine " Everyone besides me said.  " Where's dad" Stephen asked.  " Umm he's at the studio he'll be home any minute " Mom said.  Just as she said that my dad walked through the door.  He came in the dining room kissed my mom on her head and then went into the kitchen to make himself a plate and sat down at the table next to mom.  " Hey kids " My dad said.  " Hey " Everyone said except me. " I said Hello Paris " Dad said looking at me.  " Hello August " I said blunt.  " Paris why do you have to be so rude to him.  He's still your father.  No matter what he does " Mom said.  I continued eating and ignored them.  Keyontay grabbed my hand under the table.  I looked up at him.  He made a goofy face and made me laugh to myself.  " What's so funny " Dad said curious.  " Nothing " I said Smiling. 

" Okay so guys I need to talk to you.  This is serious " Dad said.  " What " Stephen said.  " Okay August do you think this is a good time " Mom said nudging him.  " We need to get prepared now this is serious Skyller " Dad said.  " What's serious " I asked.  " Do you guys remember your mom's uncle we told you to stay away from because he was a bad man " Dad said.  " Yeah what about him " Stephen said.  " Well I've been having people follow him these years to make sure and keep y'all safe and he's coming for Y'all.  I Don't know where I'mm going to hide Y'all probably in NOLA with my mom but I know for a fact I'm taking Y'all into hiding and Keyontay and Matthew I can't take any chances with Y'all being put in harms way so Y'all have to go to.  I'm sorry but we have to do what we got to do until we can end this once and or all " Dad said.  " What do you mean end it " I asked. " Paris End it.  Someone has to die and I'm hoping it's not us " Mom said looking down.  " No what do you mean.  Y'all are taking this so lightly.  I can't lose you.  I already lost Uncle Domo " I said standing up.  " Baby calm down " Dad said. 

 " No what do you mean calm down.  What about me.?  What about Stephen.?  What are we going to do if Y'all die.? Stephen needs you.  I need you " I said balling out in tears.  Keyontay came and hugged me.  I was crying soo hard.  " We aren't going to die.  We are going to fight no matter what but baby this gone be a war and we don't need Y'all in the crossfire " Dad said.  " Keyontay baby take her upstairs and Y'all get ready for bed for me.  Let me and Mr. Alsina talk in private " Mom said.  Keyontay picked me up and brought me up to my room.  He laid me on my bed while I guess him and the guys got ready for bed.  Everybody was gone sleep in my room.  Well my second room.  We brought my bed into there so Keyontay and I could sleep on it and we let Stephen and Matthew sleep on the couch.  After doing all that everyone went to sleep. Keyontay said he'll talk to me about everything that's going on later. 

~  Okay so guys I'm sorry to say but this story is coming to a end.  I will be writing probably 2 or 3 more parts and then that's it for We All Have Secrets.  Sooooo Bye guys love you.  Like comment and tell me what you think. ~