In Search Of Paris.!

Keyontay's Point Of View.!

So I'm freaking out Paris got taken by her mom's uncle and stuff and her parents just got home and I told them what happened.  " Okay, Keyontay we sending you guys tonight.  We can't take no chances so get pack now " Mrs. Alsina told me.  " No, I'm not leaving Paris.  I want to go with Y'all " I said.  " Keyontay man you don't have a choice.  Paris will kill me if I let anything happen to you " Mr. Alsina said.  " And I'll never be able to live with myself if I left the love of my life to die and not at least attempt to help her, " I said seriously. " Skyller go upstairs with the boys and get them ready.  Let me talk to Keyontay " Mr. Alsina said putting his head down. 

" August, " Mrs. Alsina said. " Just do it Skyller.  Trust me please " Mr. Alsina said putting his head up.  " Alright baby.  I trust you " Mrs. Alsina said going upstairs.  " Sit down, " Mr. Alsina said sitting on the couch.  I sat down.  " Keyontay I know you love my daughter hell I know she loves you but are you sure you ready to go to war for her.  This is serious nigga this ain't no video game " Mr. Alsina said.  " With all due respect Mr. Alsina.  They fucked with the wrong nigga girlfriend " I said seriously as a heartbeat.  " Well with that being said let's get you set up.  Tonight is war " Mr. Alsina said.  Just then I got a call.  It was a Paris.  I answered quickly and put it on speaker.

Phone Conversation.!

Keyontay:  Baby.  Paris.  Are You Okay.? Where Are You.?

Paris: Baby-- Gco.

Skyller's Uncle (S.U): Awwn So sweet a little Reunion.

Keyontay: Yo Where the fuck you at Ima kill you bitch ass nigga.

S.U: Awwn you so tuff.

August:  Yo why you bring the kids into this.  You know this is between the adults. * Taking the phone *

Keyontay: Cause he a bitch that wanna die. *Yelling in the background*

August: Watch Ya Mouth.

S.U:  Are Y'all done.? 

August: Man why you take my daughter.?

S.U:  I never wanted her.  I told you I was coming for Y'all.  You and Skyller don't listen.  Your daughter looks just like her mother did at that age.  She got a good body frame too.  Good enough to drive a man crazy.

Keyontay: Man you touch my Girl I will personally blow your brains out myself.  I mean that nigga. * Yelling *

August: Man I want my daughter back.  You better not fucking touch her. 

S.U: Look if you want your daughter back.  Meet me at the old house.  You know the one where Skyller lived when Y'all met.  Yeah there.  Someone's not making it out of there alive.  

August: Man enough of that small talk.  Let me talk to my daughter.  Make sure she's okay.

S.U:  Sure.

Paris: Daddy. * Sounding weak 

August: Yes baby girl.  I'm here.  Are you Okay.?

Paris: Daddy I'm scared.  I miss you. I miss mom. I miss Stephen. I Miss Matthew.  I miss Keyontay.  Please help me. Come to get me, please.  

August: I will baby I promise. 

S.U: Enough of that.  Meet me there at 1 O'Clock.  Saturday Morning.  Don't be late.  Until then little Miss. Paris is going to be with me.  Let the games begin Mr. and Mrs. Alsina.  Bye now. 

End of Conversation. 

" Dammit, " Mr. Alsina yelled punching the wall.  " We gotta get my baby, " I said putting my head down. " August they ready, " Mrs. Alsina said walking downstairs with my brother and Stephen.  " Alright, you stay here with Keyontay.  I'm talking the to the Airport " Mr. Alsina said.  " Alright baby.  I Love You be safe " Mrs. Alsina said hugging the boys and Kissing Mr. Alsina.  The boys ran to me and gave me a hug.  " Please make sure to find my Sister and tell her I love her.  Be safe bro " Stephen said hugging me then walking away. " Find her Keyontay.  You know you the only father figure I have and she's like a mom.  We need her.  Tell her I love her too " Matthew said and then hugged me.  Then after that, they left.  I went up to Paris room and broke down.  I Need My Baby And My Boys Back.  I'm Lost With Out Them.  😔😔😔😔😢😢😢😢💔💔💔💔💯💯💯💯