Next Day.!

Monday Morning. ( Paris Point Of View )

I woke up and saw everybody else sleep.  I woke them up and all of us got ready for school. Jabria was nowhere to be found and I knew my parents would be back in a few.  I told Keyontay they could use the bathroom in Stephen's room and Stephen and I will use my bathroom.  They made sure they brought a change of close with them for school.  After everybody got dressed we made a bowl of cereal then we walked to school. It wasn't that far from my house.  We walked into the school and saw Missy.  She walked over to us with her crew.  I was fully prepared to fight.  Keyontay held my bookbag.  " Oh look the dog has a gang of pups, " Missy said laughing and her crew joined in.  "  The only dog I see here is you to be very fucking frank, " I said.  " Oh lil miss Paris watch your mouth, " Missy said. " Make me," I said.  

Keyontay was now pulling my bookbag back a little.  " I'm gone to tell you this now.  I don't hit girls but if anybody touches my fucking girlfriend or my shorties right there I' sliding me a couple of bitches " Keyontay said stepping in front of all of us. Missy walked over to Matthew and tried to touch him.  I grabbed her hand quick as fuck. " Don't touch my baby? " I said pushing her hand.  Matthew looked at me surprised.  Shit, I was surprised myself but I meant what I said.  Missy pushed me.  I rolled up my sleeves and pushed her ass back.  One of her friends grabbed her and whispered in her ear.  They looked at me.  " Everyone look at this " Missy said Gathering a crowd.  " What are you doing, " Keyontay asked.  " You're so pathetic you have to cut yourself for attention, " Missy said laughing.  I was confused and everyone started laughing at me.  Stephen came up to me and grabbed my arms pulling down my sleeves.  

Keyontay was looking at me shocked and everybody else was laughing.  I ran away from everybody and cried.  How can I be so fucking stupid as to pull up my damn sleeve?  I ran into an empty class and cried.  Soon Matthew and Stephen came running in with me and they hugged me.  I felt so stupid.  " Stop crying, Mari.  They are stupid.  Who laughs at someone because of that.  It's not funny " Stephen said. " Yeah, If you want me and Stephen can go beat the snot out of them, " Matthew said trying to make me laugh and it worked.  I started giggling with them.  " I want to go home.  Y'all can stay here with Keyontay and have him walk you home Stephen but I'm going home okay and If he asks where I'm at,  just tell him you don't know okay " I said looking at them.  " Okay sis be safe we love you, " Stephen said.  

" Yeah I love you too, " Matthew said.  " I love y'all little badasses too, " I said smiling hugging them.  After that I grabbed my bag walked them to class and snuck out the back door.  I went home to see my mom and dad not there and Jabria car outside.  I opened the front door and see her sitting on the couch.  When I walked in her head popped up. " Aren't you suppose to be in school? " Jabria asked. " Umm yeah, I got sick.  Sorry I'll just go upstairs and lay down " I said going upstairs into my room and laying down.  I went straight to sleep.