two

13TH JULY 2016 || MADRID, SPAIN

"ARE YOU ALMOST DONE with morning training?" she asked Raphaël through the phone. He had called her in the middle of her HIMYM episode.

"Yeah almost. Wanna grab lunch at El Café de Oriente?" he suggested.

"You know the way to my foodie heart," she chuckled, "When do you want me to pick you up?"

"If you're ready, you could come watch us train?" he asked, "You haven't been here in a while."

"I'll be there in 10," she grinned. The Real Madrid players were like brothers to her and a lot of them, being older than her, were quite protective and caring towards her.

The Spanish National Team, who exited the tournament on the 27th of June, were given breaks until the rest of the tournament because some carried on until the final. Most had been on holiday but the first team training was only two or three days ago.

She was already in a white lace bralet with high waisted white shorts with roses on them. The Madrid heat would have been unbearable in jeans.

After switching off the TV and grabbing a light cardigan to put over the top, she made her way to the training grounds, which was a bit far from her house.

Over the 8-ish years she had visited the training ground, the guards and front desk familiarised themselves with her face and name.

"Good afternoon Klara," Marco, the guard, greeted with a smile. She presented her pass and grinned, "Here to visit Raphaël?"

"Afternoon Marco and yeah I am," she replied, "Just picking him up for lunch."

She knew the way to the field and she knew that Zizou wouldn't be mad at her a single bit for coming to visit. He was also familiar with her presence although he'd only been manager for 7 months.

"Klara," he greeted with a hug and a kiss on both cheeks. He was by the dugouts watching the boys train, "They're almost done. They asked Raphaël to have you come too. It's nice to see you."

"You too Zizou," she replied. They chatted mindlessly for a couple minutes before she excused herself to go to the toilet. After she came back, some of the boys were just lingering around the field and some had probably already gone to change.

"Raphaël," she said in a sing-song voice behind him.

"Hey," he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Say hi to the boys before we go?"

Klara was willingly passed around the boys and she held small conversations with each one. None of the Portugal players were in training nor any of the French Euro players but Karim was there.

"Think you could introduce me to your good friend Griezmann?" she smirked.

He laughed before rolling his eyes, "You're not the first to ask, Montes."

"It was worth a shot," she winked before saying goodbye. She noticed that Raphaël had already gone to the changing rooms so she exited through the tunnel and waited outside.

-

"Hey," Klara heard a voice next to her. She was still waiting outside for Raph to come out. The greeting had come from a pretty girl who had approached her. She was absolutely gorgeous with light brown hair and twinkling eyes.