fifteen

6TH AUGUST 2016 || MADRID, SPAIN

TO SERGIO RAMOS
Sergio? Can I ask a favour from you?

from Sergio Ramos
sure Álvaro what's up?

to Sergio Ramos
do you happen to have klara's number?

from Sergio Ramos
oooooo Álvaro get in. Yes I do it's {insert number here} you're sooooo welcome

to Sergio Ramos
lifesaver! thanks capi

Álvaro felt pathetic; he was just so attached to this girl. She had him wrapped right around her little fingers and he knew it himself.

He wasn't sad about not coming home to Alice anymore, only a twinge of guilt lingered. However, his mind almost always drifted to the blonde Spaniard beauty whenever his thoughts were unoccupied.

Alice left almost no trace of her, aside from a note left on the counter.

thanks for everything alvaro, that was a little less than a year well spent for me- even if you don't agree.you know where to find me if you change your mind. i'm not holding any grudges. good luck a, i wish you all the best. alice x

Having read that note, he felt a sliver of sadness. Alice was so incredibly considerate and just too nice.

-

Although she had gotten a lot of sleep on the plane, Klara still took a small three-hour nap when she got home. Her body was adjusted to New York's timezone where it was night time.

When she woke up at around 12, she noticed that there were a couple notifications on her phone.

She decided to respond to Raphaël's first.

from Rafa X
You obviously haven't noticed since you haven't texted me about it, but you left your jacket with me somewhen in America! When do you want me to give it to you?

to Rafa X
lmao woops. anytime you want to, i'll be home all day today and probably tomorrow.

The next text she replied to made her uneasy.

from Andrew :)
Are you back in Madrid yet? Xx

to Andrew :)
Yeah about that... I need to talk to you in person, Andrew. When are you free?

She hesitated before sending the text. Was it the right thing to break things off with him? He was nice and all, but was anything going to happen with Álvaro?

Klara scoffed to herself- of course something would happen with Álvaro. He was smitten with her, and she was the one holding back.

from Unknown Number
Hey Klaz, it's Álvaro x

to Álvaro X
How'd you get my number boiiiii haha

from Álvaro X
A magician never tells his secrets!

from Álvaro X
Joking, joking! I got it from Sese, hope you don't mind.

to Álvaro X
Of course not, Á :))

from Álvaro X
:) so what are you up to today?

to Álvaro X
Just having a relaxed day :') I'm knackered and yet i'm not the football player here. Aren't you tired?

from Álvaro X
I'm absolutely drained 😭 New York was definitely eventful though!

Álvaro and Klara texted on and on for a while until Andrew texted her saying he could come over then. She responded yes and tried to script out what she was to say.