Chapter 4: My Alpha

I sat in bed thinking of the awful day and how my heart was crushed. I can't believe Ashlyn did that. In her defense she didn't know that I liked him too. But still.
  It was my fault. I was slow and didn't ask him quick enough and now I'm paying for it. I can't believe I was so stupid. I'll never fall for a boy again.
  I heard knocking on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said. My mother walked in.
  "Hey honey." she said. "Your friends told me what happened." She sat down on the bed with me. "I'm so sorry honey. But what I don't understand is why you never asked me for advice. I would be helped you. You know that right?"
  I sighed. "Yes mom. I know. I just didn't know how to ask you."
  "Well. After hearing what happened today I only have one piece of advice. You take me to that Ashlyn girl and I will bring down the wrath of he..."
  "Mom!" I yelled.
  She looked at me. "I'm sorry." She noticed how I looked on the verge of tears. "Well if you truly like him then you'll want him to be happy. And if he's happy with Ashlyn you should be happy that's he's happy." She gives me a hug. "You should tell him how you feel and see how he reacts. Maybe he likes you but said yes to Ashlyn cause she was the next best thing. Cause he didn't know you liked him."
  She walks over to my door. "Just think about it honey." She leaves my room and closes my door.
  She's right. I need to tell him. I need to tell my alpha.

Hey guys hoped you liked it. Its gonna get intense in the next chapter so stick around. Bye.