Chapter 8: The Confrontation

"ASHLYN!" I yelled. She looked back at me as I exited the bathroom. It looked like Jack was done with his test because he was there with Ashlyn.
  "What's wrong?" She asked. She seemed confused but she'd know soon enough what I was mad about.
  "I remember." I said. Collins gasped. "I remember how I was attacked." I turned to look at Collins. "It was you. And Ashlyn sent you in fear of..."
  I looked at Jack. I couldn't say anything I wasn't ready. He wouldn't be ready. "Well that's not important. The point is that you had Collins attack me."
  "Ashlyn," Jack said, "Is this true?" Ashlyn stayed quiet and looked at Collins. "ASHLYN! Tell me what you did."
  "Okay," she said her face completely white, "here's what happened."

  "Collins." Ashlyn whispered. "I have a feeling that Jack's friend, that Chloe girl likes him. We can't have her get in the way of my relationship with him. Give her a warning for me."
  "Yes Ashlyn. We'll see what I can do." Collins said.
  Later that day when Chloe was approaching Jack and Ashlyn, Collins made her move. She pushed Chloe away and knocked her out. The thing was that Kyle saw it happen. When he confronted her Collins did the same to him that she did to Chloe. Except this time the wounds were fatal.
  "What do you mean toy think the injuries were fatal!?!?" Ashlyn had yelled.
  "It's okay." Collins assured her. "No one will know."

  "You." I said. "It's your fault that Kyle is dead." Collins' mouth stayed closed. "I'll kill you!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran toward Collins but Jack was quick and held me back.
  "Ashlyn." Jack said. "Kyle was my friend and he's dead because of you." Ashlyn pursed her lips. She knew what was coming. "I'm sorry but I can forgive you for that. We're over Ashlyn."
  She started to walk away when Collins started to follow her. "NO!" yelled Ashlyn. "This is your fault!" She turned to Jack. "I didn't want anyone dead. I'm sorry." She started walking away and you could hear her tears. Collins left in the other direction.
  "Now Chloe." Jack said. "We need to talk."

Guys this is getting intense. I promise you the next chapter will be amazing and it might break your heart but it will be great. Like and comment. Byeeeeeeeeee.