Chapter 10: For As Long As We Can

Tears started to stream down my face. "I knew this would happen. I knew when I thought I found happiness it would be ripped from me and my heart would be broken again." I exclaimed.
  "Chloe no. Chloe don't be like this." Jack said. He gave me a hug. "Chloe, school doesn't end for another week." He thought for a second. "So until then let's make the most of this. Let's make the most of each other."
  The next 5 days went by quick. Jack took me on a picnic, to the movies, we played video games at his house, we had a romantic dinner at Olive Gardens( luv dem bread sticks ), and went shopping at the mall. It was everything I could hope for and more. The last day we had together was here. We planned to spend it together as much as we could.
  For the majority of the day we were at my house talking about finals and other things. That night though was spent at Jack's house. We talked more and played some games. We had ice cream and chocolate and to finish it off we had milk and cookies. We did more things that night, but it was the next morning that was the sad part.
  He left in the morning. "Remind me where you're going again." I said.
  "Hawaii." He said. That was in the middle of the ocean. He would be so far away. I would be so lonely without him.
  "Jack!" Tristin, his sister yelled. "It's time to go!"

Sorry guys I knew this chapter was short. I'm hoping the next one will be longer. These chapters should be coming out with in days of each other so keep that in mind. See you later byeeeeee.