Chapter 5: Not What She Seems

The next day I was walking into school when my phone buzzed. I looked down at it but ignored it. I could check it later. I continued walking.
  Soon I found Jack. And he was with Ashlyn. "Hey Ja..." I had started when suddenly I was pulled by the hair around a corner. I tryed to scream but there was a hand over my mouth.
  I was shoved against a wall and my eyes popped open. It was one if Ashlyn's friends. "Shhhh." she whispered.
  "We know you like Jack. But you're not messing up Ashlyn's chances with him. So for your health stay away from him."
  "Mhmmhmhhhmmmm!" I tried to scream but her hand covered my mouth. Suddenly something painful was hit against my head and I fell to the ground.

  When I woke up there was a terrible pain in my head. What happened, I thought. I don't remember anything.
  "Chloe!" a familiar voice called out. I stood up.
  "Over here." I called back. Agh. My head what happened to me. I walked out behind the wall.
  "Chloe. Oh my god Chloe you scared the heck out of me." Syd said giving me a hug. "Oh my god your head. Its bleeding. What happened."
  I reached to the side of my head and touched it. It's true it was bleeding. "I...I don't know what happened."
  "Come on we're gonna get you to the nurse." Syd said taking me there.
  Once there the nurse explained I had been given minor memory loss and that my memories should come back soon.
  After wrapping my head in bandages she released me to class with Syd.
  "I'm so happy you're okay." Syd said. "You're the second today."
  "Wait what?" I said confused.
  "Oh that's right." Syd said solemnly. "Chloe. Kyle is in the hospital."

That's right. BOOM!!!!! Big bombshell. Well what do you think. Like and comment. See you later.