Chapter 6: Kyle's Wish

After school Syd and I rushed to the hospital. After lots if paperwork we got to Kyle's room. I gasped. He looked terrible.
  I rushed to his side. "Kyle! Kyle can you hear me!" The doctor walked up to me.
  "Chloe stand back please." the doctor said.
  "How do you know my n..." I started. I looked at him. "Wait, Chase?" Chase was a friend from high school. I guess he was serious when he said he was gonna be a doctor.
  "Hey Chloe. I would love to catch up but right now I have to tend to Kyle." Chase explained. I nodded.
  Suddenly Kyle gasped. "Kyle!" Syd yelled.
  His eyes fluttered open. "Chloe. Syd. Chase. Wait... Chase is treating me? Well I'm a lost cause."
  "Hey!" yelled Chase.
  Kyle laughed for a minute but they quickly turned into coughs. "But Chloe. I don't remember what happened. And I don't care. Just promise me one thing."
  "Kyle don't die on us." Syd warned.
  " Promise me you'll get together with Jack. I just want my friends to be happy. And if I die knowing you'll be happy. I'll die being happy."
  "Kyle no." Syd said starting to cry.
  "Shut up...dork." he said. "Heh. I always want to say that." He laughed which again turned into coughs and then he collapsed in the hospital bed.
  Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
  "I'm sorry guys." Chase said. "We lost him."
  With that said Syd broke out into tears and so did I. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice outside the room.
  "He's my friend too! Let me in!" With that Jack stormed into the room. "I'm not to late am I?" Jack asked.
  I nodded still in tears. "Oh Kyle." Jack said. I let out a huge sob and collapsed into Jack's arms. He held me back comforting me in my sadness.
  But if I knew one thing it was that I would do what Kyle asked. I would do my best to get me and Jack together.

Hey guys hoped you liked it. Due to personal issues in gonna stop writing this one for a bit but check out my other story: The Tribe