Chapter 12: Aftermath

"Chloe," my boss said, "You have to move locations."
  "OK." I said meaninglessly. It was meaningless anyways. I had pushed everyone away. I hadn't seen Syd in a long time. I never visited my family on holidays. My life was complete worthlessness. I was a shell of a human. I looked alive outside but my inside was empty and hollow.
  Besides moving locations was nothing new. I've moved 7 times already. "You're moving to...blah,blah,blah,blah,blah."
  "Yeah okay." I said. The next week I was on a plane to my next destination. The plane ride was long and tedious.
  I thought of my life and how I had failed it. How I had wasted it away after high school. I was only 20. How many more years of my life would have to be wasted before I finally arrived at the wonders of death.
  Finally the plane ride ended and we landed. I got my stuff and stumbled off the plane into the airport. I arrived at baggage and talked to the lady.
  "Hello ma'am." She said. "Do you know what your bag looks like."
  I nodded. "Purple." I said. She looks at me weit'sbut nods.
  "Okay thank you. It looks like it's right there."
  "Thanks." I murmrured.
  "Yup and have a fabulous time in Hawaii."

That's right she is in Hawaii with Jack and we'll see what happens. It could go good or bad.