Chapter 7: A Year of Pain

After Kyle's death it seemed like my life didn't go on. He was one of my best friends and now he was gone. Jack comforted me much to Ashlyn's dislike. Me, him, and Syd would talk about our memories of him and how he affected us.
  Usually though Ashlyn would pull Jack away for stupid reasons halfway through our conversations. So I continued to come up with plans to get Jack. But nothing worked. Slowly my memory was coming back. I remembered I was about to talk to Jack when...something happened. I still don't remember completely. Gah my stupid brain it was so useless sometimes
  Anyways the year went by quickly and soon there was only 2 months of school left. Soon we'd all go off to college. I had to talk to Jack before then or all would be lost. And I would go into college knowing I had missed out on an opportunity that would've made me the happiest person on the world.
  But I had to get Ashlyn away from him. So I took a stand. It was Friday and Jack was taking a test so that left me with Ashlyn alone.
  "So hey Ashlyn. How are you?" I asked her.
  "One minute hold that thought." she said. One of her friends walked up to her. "Hey Collins."
  "Hey." Collins looked at me. "Hey Chloe." she said with obvious disgust.
  Suddenly my head started hurting. I dropped the drink I was holding and fell to the floor.
  "Oh my god!" Ashlyn yelled.
  Holding my head I looked up. "Are you okay?" Collins asked.
  "Y...yeah." I stuttered. "I just...need a moment." I slowly stood up and headed to the bathroom. When I got there I sloshed water on my face. What's wrong with me. What happened. I just looked at Collins and then...
  Wait. WAIT. I recognize her. But from where. I mean yes I've met her before but its something different. Something personal.
  I walked around and thought about it. I didn't know Collins that well. How could she be so familiar but in a personal way.
  I gasped. Suddenly my memories came flooding back. Collins.
  Collins was the one who attacked me. And she was sent by Ashlyn.

  Oh boy its getting intense now. If you want to know some more look at the sneak peek book and the section for this book you won't be disappointed. Until then like and comment guys. Byyyyyyyyye.