{1}

I like to think my life has changed a lot in these past 2 years.

I was able to somewhat over come my depression and anxiety and perform with confidence.

I was now part of a girl group and we performed and did so many other great things. I also lived in a dorm with all of them.

When I first heard I was being put into a girl group I was a bit nervous but after awhile it wasn't bad at all and I grew close to them and now they're my best friends.

Aside from all the fame and glory, there was Yoongi.

Yoongi and I had an publicly open relationship now, meaning a lot of fans weren't happy about it but that was to be expected. I also hadn't seen him in 5 months but we texted almost daily and today I was finally going to see him and the others.

"Alright, I'll see you back home tomorrow!" I yell to my friend, and band mate, Mae.

She nods with a smile then drives away leaving me to come face to face with the guys dorm.

I was a bit nervous seeing as I hadn't seen them in quite some time unless I was watching their performances.

I took a breath and walked towards the door.

I knocked twice then waited.

When the door opened I was greeted by the warm smiling faces of Jimin and Taehyung.

"(Y/n)'s here!" They yell while pulling me inside without a second to spare.

When we stumbled into the living room is saw the guys sitting around on the couches just like old times.

When they saw me their faces seemed to light up and they ran to me and hugged me.

I missed them all so much.

When they pulled back Yoongi stood staring at me.

I expected him to hug me but he didn't.

"Welcome back" he says and I nod and look around then throw myself onto the couch.

The couch was different from the last time I was here and so were some other things.

The guys all had new hair, the living room had different objects, and the new thing here, was me.

I felt like a totally different person but at the same time I didn't at all.

"How does it feel to be part of a group?" Jimin asks smiling. "It's great. We're all really close" I say and he smiles. "Also, Jungkookie has a crush on Mae" Jimin adds and Jungkook's eyes widen as he elbows Jimin's side.

I can't help but to laugh a little.

"I'll be sure to tell her" I say which causes him to flush a bright pink. Cute.

"Anyways, I heard you guys just got back from your tour. How was it?" Namjoon asks and I smile.

"It was great. We met a lot of new people" I say and they all smile towards me. "We're glad you're having fun" Jin says with a warm smile which I return.

"Same to you guys. You're my confidence ya know. When i start to feel anxious about performing I just think of you guys and I feel better, so thank you" I say and I notice that Jungkook is crying.

"awe Kookie" I tease a little as I go over to him and pull him into a hug. The others join, forming a group hug.

For the next couple hours we just talk and catch up.

I've missed these guys so much.

When it finally hit night time we all parted ways to go to sleep.

I followed Yoongi to his room deciding I was going to stay in here even if he declined.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I plop down on his bed.

"I'm going to sleep, what does it look like I'm doing?" I ask and I see that his facial expression hasn't changed at all.

What was his deal.

"What's up with you? You've been acting weird since I got back. Shouldn't you be a little happier to see me, your girlfriend" I say running my fingers through my hair upon sitting up.

"Look (y/n)..there's something I need to tell you" he says but I feel myself falling back into the bed.

"Can it wait till tomorrow, I'm exhausted" i say and turn on my side.

I hear him let out a sigh then the lights flip off and the bed shifts a little as he lays down, keeping distance between us.

I pay no mind to it and close my eyes letting sleep take me.