{6}

Your pov

About a week or two had passed since Yoongi and I talked and I made it official that we were over.

Of course it hurt to say since i still loved him but I needed to respect myself and break it off.

"Are you all ready (y/n)?!" Jimin yells from the other room and I stand up grabbing my bags.

"Yeah I'm ready" I say back as I walk out to the living room where the others were waiting. 

The guys were flying out to Tokyo and wanted me to come since I had an open schedule.

We'd be there for three days so I made sure to bring all my things I'd need.

"Let's get going" Seokjin says flashing a smile and with that we head off to the airport and meet up with their manager.

"There's a lot of paparazzi here today so even though two are no longer together you need to pretend" he whispers towards Yoongi and I look at him like he's crazy.

"We can't have people finding out you two broke up. That'll cause problems we don't need. So just walk to the plane smiling and holding hands and then once you get on the plane you can go about it as you normally would" he whispers again and I shake my head.

"I'm sorry but I'm not doing that" I say looking at him with a look that could kill.

I didn't want to touch Yoongi.

"Don't be childish. This will bring down hell on both of us if we don't" Yoongi says from beside me.

I knew it was true too.
If people found out there would be a lot of drama and rumors.

"Whatever" I say and Yoongi grabs onto my hand and intertwines our fingers.

It felt all too familiar which caused a pain in my heart.

No (y/n). Don't get all soft. He hurt you, remember.

"At least try to look happy" he mumbles as he smiles out at the paparazzi.

I force a smile onto my face as we all make our way onto the plane.

When we finally board the plane I yank my hand out of his, put my stuff up, then sit down in my seat next to Namjoon.

I watch as Yoongi sits down next to Jimin and gets comfortable then I let out a breath.

The feeling of his hand still lingered on mine and I hated admitting that I wished it was still there.

"You look tired. You should sleep" Namjoon says from beside me and that's when I notice how tired I actually was.

I nod and slowly allow myself to fall asleep.

Yoongi's pov

"Bts idol Suga and his girlfriend, female K-pop idol (y/n), on a trip to Tokyo with other Bts members! The happy couple in love!!"

That was the title of the newest article.

They didn't even know the truth.

Attached to it was pictures of (y/n) and I holding hands through the airport.

I missed the feeling of her tiny hand in mine, the feeling of her beside me.

I looked back only to see (y/n) asleep on Namjoon's shoulder.

I instantly felt angry and even a little hurt.

I hated the fact that she wasn't mine anymore.

She wasn't my girl and now she was free to be his or anyone else's.

I turned back with a sigh and leaned my head against the head rest.

"You really do love her don't you?" Jimin asks from beside me and I slowly turn my head to look at him.

"I see it in your eyes. It's crushing you to see her be like this with Namjoon" he says.

"Of course it is but there's nothing I can do now" I say in a sigh.

"Don't say that, hyung. You just have to fight for her, show her you still care. She still loves you and we both know that so don't give up okay" he says and I nod and let my eyes fall shut.

I wasn't going to let her get taken away from me.

Not by Namjoon..not by anyone.