{7}

Your pov

"(Y/n) we're here" I hear as someone continuously shakes my shoulder.

When I open my eyes I notice it's Namjoon.

"I'm so tired though" I whine as I rub at my tired eyes.

"I know, we all are" he says then picks up a black mask and hands it to me.

I take it and put it on then stand up, almost falling over in the process.

"Are you alright? You have to be careful" I hear as arms wrap around me.

Once I realized who it was I jolted awake and moved away from them.

"I'm fine. Thanks" I say to Yoongi as I avoid eye contact.

"Once we get to the hotel you can sleep" Namjoon says upon placing his hands on my shoulders.

I nod and grab my bags before following them off the plane.

After what seemed like forever, we finally made it to the hotel.

"Okay so I guess PD Nim got us rooms in advance and he put (y/n) and Yoongi together" Hoseok says while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine, someone can go in there with them" Seokjin says grabbing the key to his hotel room.

Why they all had separate rooms, I didn't know.

"I'll go" Namjoon volunteers and I was instantly up for the idea.
One, because I didn't want to be alone with Yoongi. Two, because Namjoon and I had become pretty close after everything that happened.

And no, I don't mean in that way.

"I'm okay with that, let's go. I want to go to sleep" I say with a yawn and he smiles and grabs the key.

From the corner of my eye I can see Yoongi looking over at Namjoon with a look I didn't understand but I pushed it to the side.

When we finally got to the room after parting ways I wasted no time in throwing myself down on the giant bed.

It felt like heaven under me.

"It's late. You guys should get to sleep too" i mumble into the bed.

"How are we doing this? There's only two beds" Namjoon says and I sit up and look around.

Upon noticing he's right I look over at the guys.

"I don't mind sharing as long as I'm not bothered and can sleep peacefully" I say being way too tired to care which one was on my bed.

"Alright then I'll sleep here" Namjoon says while placing his bag on my bed.

"Like hell you will" Yoongi snaps before he even gets the chance to sit down.

Both Namjoon and I look over at him taken back.

"Well she doesn't want to sleep on the same bed as you" Namjoon snaps back and I feel myself growing even more tired.

I just wanted to sleep.

"Just figure it out quietly.  I'm going to sleep" I say and fall back onto the bed and instantly fall asleep.

I wake up with a groan as I rub at my tired eyes.

I grab my phone and check the time only to see that it's 5am.

I yawn as I look around and let my eyes fall onto the other bed where I see Yoongi and Namjoon asleep side by side.

So that's how they decided to solve the problem.

I guess it was better if they slept on the same bed instead of with me.

Letting the thought slip away I stood up and headed for the shower.

I wonder what the plan for being here was.

I think they had a concert tonight but I'm pretty sure that was it.

After I finished showering I wrapped the towel around me and looked in the mirror and began brushing out my hair.

My eyes were tired and I felt exhausted seeing as I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked to.

Once I finished brushing my hair I then noticed I didn't have my clothes with me.

Great.

I tightened the towel around me then headed back into the room with hopes of them still being asleep...but I was wrong.

When I got into the room I noticed both of them awake talking about the concert they'd be having tonight.

When they noticed me they both seemed to flush pink which only caused me to do the same.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to grab clothes" I say a bit awkwardly as I walk over to my bags and start rummaging through them.

"Quit looking" I hear Yoongi snap which only causes my face to become even more heated.

I hurry and grab my clothes then go change.

When I'm all dressed I head back to the room and sit down on the bed and pull out my makeup.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask as I start to do my simple yet cute makeup.

"Well we were just gonna have a relaxed day until we perform" Namjoon says looking over at me then looking away with a faint blush.

Was he still thinking about earlier. The thought made me red too. It was embarrassing.

"Ah alright. I think I'll go exploring a little then" I say with a smile as I finish up my makeup then stand up and look in the mirror.

I was wearing a dark grey shirt that I had stolen from Hoseok, black ripped skinny jeans, and my red converse.

All in all I think I looked pretty hot.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" Namjoon asks with a smile.

"Of course not. It'll be fun" I say turning to him with a smile.

I watch as Yoongi eyes him then looks back down at his phone.

I choose to ignore it seeing as I was now excited for the day ahead.