{3}

Your pov

I had been laying on my bed, crying, for what felt like hours but was only 10 minutes.

The tears didn't want to stop.
I was heartbroken.

My phone had gone off at least 30 times in the past 10 minutes but I just couldn't find the strength to look at who it was that was texting and calling me.

A knocking ripped me away from my thoughts causing me to snap back into the harsh reality.

"Uh (y/n), Rapmon is here" Mae says upon poking her head through the crack in the door.

"I don't want to see him" I say.

I didn't want to see him because he'd just bring up the memories of Yoongi.

"I'm not taking that" he says pushing his way into my room. 

"She said she doesn't want you in here so how about you leave buddy" Mae says with dark eyes.

I look up at his face then sigh.

"It's fine. Give us a moment" I say and she hesitantly nods then shuts the door, leaving us to talk.

"How are you holding up?" He asks while walking over to my bed and sitting down.

No matter how upset I was right now I just couldn't bring myself to yell anymore because it just made me want to cry.

"I could really use a hug" I say and he gives a sad smile and pulls me to him.

I don't say anything as I cling to him.

Namjoon always seemed to have this aura around him that made you feel better when you were upset, he made you feel comfortable.

"Tell me why" I say without letting go.

"Why what?" He asks in a gentle voice.

"Why did he do it? I thought he loved me. The sad part is, I still love him" I say as my voice cracks and a tear falls.

"Shsh, let's not talk about that now. It'll only make things worse. You should get some sleep" he says and when he mentions sleep I notice how mentally and physically drained I was.

My eyes burned from crying, my legs were sore from running, and my heart was broke from Yoongi.

I nod and lean back into the bed.

"Please don't leave" I say looking over at Namjoon.

"I'm not going anywhere" he says with a gentle smile and with that I let my eyes fall shut.

Namjoon's pov

I'm not going anywhere.
I never would.

I looked over at (y/n) who had fallen asleep.

Her hair was falling over her tear stained face making her look even more tired.

My heart ached looking at her.

I would have never hurt her like this.

I moved forward and pushed back the strands of hair that were in her face which caused her to move a little then go still.

I smiled and pulled the blanket up over her.

She deserves better than someone that would cheat on her and after all of it, she still loves him.

I wonder what she sees in him anyway.

I shake my head and my eyes snap over to her phone as it lights up with a text.

Who it was from didn't surprise me.

Yoongi-Oppa❤- Can we talk? Just let me explain, please.

Of course Yoongi would try to explain himself.

This was his fault.
He's the one who got drunk and fucked around with that girl.
He even had the hickeys to prove it.

I felt disgusted with him.
The fact that he could do something like this.

I was suppose to look up to him but after this I just couldn't..and I won't.

I'm not going to let him hurt (y/n) anymore.

I'm gonna make sure I keep her safe.