{14}

((Your pov))

The week was up and it was almost time to leave for tour.

I was excited to be going on tour with Got7 and the rest of my group.

This is something I never even imagined doing. It was a dream come true.

Right now we were going to the place where we'd announce the tour and the break up.

It would probably be very hard seeing as Yoongi would be there.

Part of me didn't want to do this at all because it meant I'd truly lost him but another part of me was pushing me to do it.

I just needed some kind of closure.

"You're zoning out again" Mae says waving her hand in my face.

"Oh sorry" I say and bite my lip when I see Yoongi walk into the room.

"Alright, let's get started" the camera man says and everyone sits down at the table and the camera rolls.

We all do our greetings then Jackson announces the tour.

"Aside from that good news there's some more news that needs to be addressed. (Y/n).." Youngjae says looking over at me.

I let out a breath and go to speak but I feel Yoongi grab my hand from beside me.

"Please don't do this. Please. I'll do anything just please...I can't lose this. This is my only way you'll see me. Please" he whispers with a shaky voice.

My heart broke when he said that.

He sounded so desperate. I've never seen him like this, with this tone in his voice.

He looked like he was going to cry.

I looked down at our hands and all the memories came back.

How he said he thought he'd marry me. How much he loved me. How he's always been there for me.

I can't do this.
I can't hurt him like this.

I look into his eyes then back towards the camera.

"I would just like to address that no matter what rumors have gone around about Yoongi and I, none of them are true. We're still together and so please refrain from the rumors. Thank you" I say and pull my hand back and get up and walk out.

The look in his eyes broke my heart all over again.

There was something different now.
He was practically begging me to not announce our break up.

"What the hell was that about? I thought you were gonna tell the truth!" Mae says when she walks into the room.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do it" I say dropping my head.

"Why? He hurt you (y/n)" she says but I don't say anything.

She wouldn't understand. I couldn't let go of Yoongi. I just couldn't.

"(Y/n).." she says then lays her hand on my shoulder.

"I think you need to talk to him. Say what you haven't got to say. Just put everything on the table and just relieve all the pain you feel" she says and I raise my head and look at her.

She was right. I needed to tell Yoongi everything I was holding in. I needed to get him back.

Yoongi's pov

Where had she went? I seen no sign of (y/n) after Mae ran after her.

"You two are something else" Jackson says joining my side.

I look up at him and let out a breath.

"I just can't lose her" I say and he smiles.

"I know. Go to her and tell her that" he says and I stand up and walk out in search of where she was.

When i turned a corner I saw Mae leaving a room. When she saw me she pulled her lips in.

"She's in there" she says then moves past me and disappears.

When she's out of sight I walk to the door and push it open. 

Here we go.

I'm going to get my (y/n) back.