{13}

((Yoongi's pov))

"For real?? (Y/n) is gonna be there??" Jungkook asks and I nod.

"How did you find out?" Namjoon asks looking over at me.

"Our manager told me. We went over some things" I say referring to what my manager had told me only a couple hours before.

He told me we needed to act as if nothing had happened between all of us and that (y/n) and I were still happily together.

Of course I knew (y/n) wouldn't want that but we didn't have a choice and I of course wasn't bothered by it in the slightest.

"This is tomorrow you realize that right" Jin says standing up.

"I do. So get some rest. " I say and take my leave.

When I get into my room I lay down and think about tomorrow.

I hadn't seen (y/n) in person since the hotel and since she wouldn't answer my calls or texts I had no choice but to stop trying to get a hold of her.

I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.

"Woah this place is huge" Jungkook says in amazement as he looks around where we'd be performing.

It seemed like all the contestants were here but I didn't see (y/n). Her group was here though and they were sitting with Got7.

"Hey guys!" Jackson says once he notices us then comes to us and hugs us.

"Sit with us" He then adds in which none of us object to the idea.

After many long passing minutes there was still no sign of (y/n) but before I could ask Jimin beat me to it.

"Where's (y/n) at?" He asks which causes all heads to turn his way.

"She's still getting ready. I'll go see what's taking so long" Mae says before leaving the table.

The guys started to make fun of Jungkook after she left because of his crush on Mae.

After a couple minutes I notice (y/n) and Mae walking back.

(Y/n) looked beautiful.

When the others see her their faces light up.

"You look amazing" Jackson says while standing up to greet her.
"Thank you" she says with a bright smile before sitting down between him and Mae.

She barley gave me even so much as a glance while we sat at the table. That probably being because there wasn't any cameras around.

When it was finally time to perform we gave it everything we had to make it perfect.

Now here we were waiting for the results.

"In first place we have... Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

Everyone cheers and the others congratulate us.

As we were all hugging I felt arms wrap around my body and the smell of a perfume I knew all too well.

When I looked down I noticed (y/n) hugging me.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm only doing what my manager told me to do" she says and I instantly feel disappointed but hug back,  knowing we were surrounded by cameras.

When we pull back I feel as empty as I had for the past couple month without her.

"Congratulations you guys" she says with a smile as she starts to hug the others.

"Will you please come back (y/n) things aren't the same without you" Taehyung says sadly but (y/n) doesn't say anything.

"She can't come back. Didn't you hear the news?" Jackson asks popping up at her side with Mae.

"What news?" We all seem to ask in unison.

"We're all going on a year long tour together" Jackson says motioning between (y/n)'s group and his.

A year long tour....? Together...?

"Mhm. We've been planning it for awhile now" he says and I see (y/n) from the corner of my eye. She was avoiding all eye contact with me.

"So you mean she's leaving..again" Jungkook says and hearing it out loud hurt.

"She is" Mae says without sparing a second.

"Also, I think it's time you two made it official that you've broken up. Our manager said that once we release the information about the tour we should also say that you two have broken up. It stops (y/n) from having to go through all this trouble" Jackson says and my eyes widen a little bit.

I couldn't let that happen. This was the only thing keeping (y/n) with all of us..with me.

"That'll only cause problems and you know it" i say but (y/n) steps forward.

"We've kept this act up for way too long so it's time to stop don't you think. We can announce it in a couple weeks before we leave for tour"  she says then turns to the others.

"Congratulations again. Good luck you guys and thank you again for everything" she says with one last hug to everyone then with that she walks away leaving me to be heart broken all over again.

Was this really over...