{20} »Final«

I looked up at the dorm I knew all too well.

After many months I was finally back and this was the first place I came but instead of going inside I set my bags on the steps and turned around and began to walk to the one place I never liked going to. It always hurt worst the next time I'd come.

"Mom..dad..have you been well?" I ask as I kneel down by my parents graves. "I wanted to see you and tell you that I'm finally happy. I'm creating music, I have a bunch of friends who love me and I have Yoongi. I love them all a lot..I'm sure you guys would love them too. If only you could meet them and see just how happy they truly make me. I hope to one day make them as happy as they make me.
I know I still have a lot to learn about life but what I know for sure is that I never want to lose them because I'd be a mess without them. I really do love them" I say and I notice the tears falling from my cheeks. 

"We love you too" I hear and turn around to see all seven guys standing behind me.

I stand up and push my hair back.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask and Yoongi steps forward.

"It's a typical (y/n) move" he says and wipes the tears off my face.

I smile a little when he says that.

"Let's get you home. We have a surprise for you" Jin says and I nod and follow them back.

They always knew exactly when I needed someone and they were always there.

I loved them so much.

When we got back to the dorm Jimin slipped his hands over my eyes.

"On the count of three you can open your eyes" Hoseok says and starts to count.

When he gets to three Jimin removes his hands and I come face to face with a giant banner that says welcome home (y/n) and balloons everywhere.

"Awe guys. Thank you" I say and Jin smiles.

"Don't thank us. This was all Yoongi" he says and I feel a smile slipping onto my face.

"It's not that big of a deal" he mumbles and I smile and hug him. "Maybe not to you but it is to me. Thank you Yoongi" I say as I wrap my arms around him.

He hugs back and kisses the top of my head.

"Alright now let's eat!" Jungkook says happily and everyone is quick to agree.

After many hours of talking and eating we finally were calling it a night.

"It feels good to be back" I say as I make myself conformable on Yoongi's bed.

"We're all glad you're back" he says as he changes into comfier clothing.

When he's finished he walks over to the bed and lays down beside me.

"Can I tell you something. Like honestly, just laying everything on the table?" I ask as I turn onto my side and look over at Yoongi.

"Of course. Is something wrong?" He asks and now he looks concerned.

"No no. Nothing is wrong. I just need to tell you everything I've always wanted to tell you since the very beginning" I say and his face softens as he smiles and nods.

"Hm so. Growing up after my parents passed away was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. At a young age like that it's a horrible thing to have to go through but going through it with you made things easier. You helped me a lot through out my life and I'm very grateful to you. As we got older I looked up to you. Everything about you was perfect in my eyes. Whenever you were upset I'd try to cheer you up then end up running to my room crying because it hurt so much. Seeing you hurt brought me so much pain and I hated it.
Then as we became adults and the guys started to accuse me of things going on between us I really started thinking and it all made sense. It started to make sense as to why I was only happy when you were happy. Why I only smiled when you smiled. Why when I wasn't around you I felt so much pain and loneliness. I never realized just how much I loved you until I almost lost you. I know the whole cheating thing happened and I wish it hadn't but it did and we can't change that so I had to forget it because I loved you too much to let you go. I need you more than you'll ever know Yoongi. You're my everything and as cheesy as it sounds, I can't live without you. You're my whole world and I need you. I should have said this all a long long time ago but I was too blind to see just how much I loved you. I love you Yoongi" I say and I see tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry" I say and he rubs at his eyes. "I'm not crying. I just have something in my eye is all" he says defensively and I can't help but to smile.

"This is just another reason why I love you" I mumble and he smiles and takes my face in his hands and kisses me.  "I love you (y/n), Forever and always.

Forever and always.

________
A/n: Ahhhhh it's finally come to an end(""": I hope you all enjoyed my story because I really enjoyed writing it! I hope you will all look forward to more stories in the near feature❤❤