{19}

Yoongi's pov

"You guys did amazing tonight" Jungkook praises as the girls finish their concert. "Thanks babe" Mae says which causes Jungkook to turn a deep red.

"You two should date. You'd be cute ya know" (y/n) says and winks at Jungkook as I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Hey we should go play spin the bottle. It'll be fun" (y/n)'s other band mate Rin says and everyone looks at her then Jackson and his members all agree and next thing I knew we were all sitting in a circle with a bottle in the center.

"I'll start" Jackson says and spins the bottle and it lands on one of (y/n)'s band mates.

After they kiss she spins and it lands on Namjoon. After they both awkwardly kiss Namjoon spins it.

When it stops I grit my teeth as I see who it landed on.

My (y/n).

Everyone looks at me then at (y/n).

"It's just a game. Lighten up at bit grumpy" Mae says to me then pushes (y/n) to Namjoon.

He grabs her face and presses his lips to hers.

I bite my tongue and look away.

"Okay my turn" (y/n) says and spins the bottle around and it lands on Jackson.

Honestly.

The two people I hated seeing her around.

Without any warning he kisses her and I have to force myself to stay seated.

When Jackson spins it it lands on one of (y/n)'s band mates and they kiss then she spins and when it stops my eyes widen a little.

It was pointed at me.

"He's mine now (y/n)" she teased and I see (y/n) puff out her cheeks and she furrows her eyebrows.

Without any warning the girl tangles her fingers into my hair and kisses me.

It felt wrong. It wasn't (y/n).

When she pulled back (y/n) grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Hmm is little (y/n) jealous?" Mae asks and (y/n) doesn't say anything as she wraps his arms around mine.

I smile down at her and spin the bottle only to have it land on her.

When it does she stands up and pulls me up with her.

"You guys have fun. I'm tired so we're gonna go to bed" she says and pulls me to our hotel room.

When we get inside she pulls me to her.

"So how about we finish up that game" she says and I waste no time crashing my lips to hers.

Then one thing led to another and I became closer to (y/n) then I ever had been in my life.

{{{{{Sorry sorry but no details(((;}}}}}}

Your pov

When I woke up the next morning I was more than sore.

After last night i felt so close to Yoongi that even him rolling away from me made me whine like a small child getting a toy taken away from them.

I never in a million years imagined doing that  with Yoongi and now that I had even looking at him drove me crazy.

"Good morning beautiful" he says in a raspy voice as he rolls over onto his back with his eyes still half shut.

"Good morning" I say and he looks over at me with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asks pushing back a strand of my hair.

"Eh I'll be okay" I say as he nuzzles his face into my neck.

"I love you so much" he says and I move my fingers up and down his bare back as his arm drapes over my side.

"I know" I tease and he moves his head to look at me. "Say it back" he says and I laugh and kiss his forehead.
"I love you Min Yoongi"
With that he smiles and buries his face back into my neck.

"I'm really sad you have to go today" I say and feel his smile tickle my neck.

"I'll see you in a couple months. Trust me I'm upset about it too but it's not forever right" he says and I sigh.

"I know but I don't want to be away from you" I say and he moves so he's laying on his back.

"I really do love you" he says with a smile and I can't help but to smile too.

"Are you guys awake? We have to- oh" I hear and look up to see Mae walking through the door.

"We'll be ready in 10" Yoongi says and she smirks and nods before walking out.

"Well that was awkward" I say as my face becomes hot.

He simply laughs before getting out of bed and going straight to the shower.
After him I get in then get dressed.

When we meet up with the others Mae smirks at me.

"How does it feel to be a lady?" She asks and I smack her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks and I feel my face go hot as Yoongi wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him.
"They did the adult stuff" she says wiggling her eyebrows and everyone stares at us with wide eyes and pink faces.

My face burned.

"You guys might miss your flight if you don't hurry up" BamBam says and they all nod and say their goodbyes to me and the others.

"I'll see you in a couple months" Yoongi says smiling down at me and I nod and I bury my face into his chest.

I was going to miss him so much.

"I love you" he says and pulls me back and kisses me. "I love you" I say as I feel tears welling in my eyes.

I didn't want him to go.

I watch as he waves goodbye as the guys pull him towards the plane.

We he disappears inside I feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Come on sweetie" Mae says as she pulls me away from the window.

I was going to miss them so much.