{10}

"Wow it's really blowing up now. Everyone definitely thinks you're still together. There's pictures of you two kissing everywhere" Taehyung announces as we're all sitting and eating at a restaurant.

I don't move my eyes to look at his phone screen but instead look down at all the hate comments I was getting on my instagram and my groups official page.

I had been through this multiple times but for some reason it hurt more now and the comments were worse.

Probably because before they didn't see anything but hand holding and now they see kissing.

"Stop looking at that would ya" Namjoon says taking my phone from me.

"Hey give it back" I say reaching for it but he just lifts it into the air away from me.

It made me think of Yoongi with the necklace.

"All it's gonna do is make you sad. Trust me. We get hate all the time and reading it doesn't do anything but upset you, so no" he says and sticks it into his pocket.

I scrunch my nose and cross my arms over my chest as I lean back in the booth.

"He's right (y/n) plus none of the comments are true anyway. You're amazing!" Jimin says clearly trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks but some of them are" I mumble and they look over at me. "Yeah like what?" Namjoon asks.
"Like how I was nobody until I met Yoongi. How I had nothing until I met Yoongi" I say without looking up to meet their eyes.

"That's not true. So stop"
I didn't even need to look up to know who said it.

I let out a breath and stand up.

"I'm gonna walk back to the hotel" I say and leave before anyone can stop me. 

I was kinda glad in a way that Namjoon took my phone because I'd definitely need a break from all of this.

As I was making my way back I heard someone call my name.

When I turned around I saw a group of 5 girls wearing nothing but short dresses and high heels.

"May I help you?" I ask and I did have to admit there was a bit of sass in my tone of voice.

"You're Suga's girlfriend right?" One asks stepping forward.
She reeked of alcohol and cigarettes which caused me to scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Yeah, I am. Is that a problem?" I ask and she smirks a little.

"I bet you don't know who I am" she says twirling a finger in her dirty blonde hair.

"Clearly I don't so unlighted me" I say with a bored tone which causes her smirk to fade.

"I'm the girl who hooked up with your precious little Suga. It was pretty great too. I guess you wouldn't know that though" she says with the smirk reappearing.

She was the girl Yoongi cheated on me with...

"Is that all?" I ask through gritted teeth.

Instead of her speaking she punches me right in the eye.

I was going to hit back but then I remembered I had a reputation to withhold.

I turned and started to walk away.

"Yeah walk away bitch! Just know Suga never loved you! You were just a lost cause! he had no choice but to take you in when your parents died. He doesn't care about you!"

I felt tears pouring from my eyes and anger boiling inside of me.

On top of the pain and anger I felt my eye was throbbing.
For a girl as prissy as her she sure did hit hard and I was almost positive I already had a black eye forming.

I stumbled my way to the hotel feeling extremely drained.

Today had sucked so much life out of me and on top of that my depression was hitting me hard.

When I got back to the hotel I noticed Hoseok in the lobby and I sprinted to the other elevator.

This means the other guys are back.

How am I suppose to hide this black eye mess.

When I get up to the room I let out a breath and lower my head before pushing the door open and walking inside.

"Oh (y/n) you're back. Here" Namjoon says trying to hand me my phone.

I do the only thing I can think to do and cover my eye, lifting my head in the process.

"Thanks" I say then go to turn but he stops me.

"Why are you covering your eye?" He asks confused which causes Yoongi to turn his attention to me too.

Now I felt angry all over again.

"Uh, no reason. Don't worry about it" I say and go to walk away but Namjoon pulls my arm exposing my eye.

When they see it they gasp a little.

"What the hell happened? Are you okay?" Namjoon asks but I pull my arm back and walk over to my side of the bed.

"I'm fine" I lie and start digging through my bag for what, I didn't know.

"(Y/n) stop lying. Tell us what happened" Yoongi's voice echos through the room and I look up at him with a look that could kill.

"You're sex buddy did this to me after telling me I mean nothing to you so I hope you're happy" I snap then leave the room to go anywhere but here.
___________

A/n: I don't know if I'm updating too much I just really enjoy the story soo(":