{18}

When we got to the hotel I made it more than clear that I would be rooming with Yoongi.

"There's only one bed in here" Yoongi says once we walk into the hotel room.

"Your point? We've slept in the same bed before" I say and he goes silent knowing I was right.

"I'm really glad you're here ya know" I say dropping my bag onto the bag and walking over to him. "Is that so?" He asks looking down at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Mhm" I say and he smiles and pulls me into his chest. "I missed you. The guys are always complaining about how you're not there" Yoongi says and I look up at him and rest my hand on the side of his face.

"I missed you too and they don't need to worry, I'll be back before you know it. Plus we get to spend the next couple days together" I say. "Not alone though" he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Well we're alone now" I remind and he looks down at me then pulls my face to his and kisses me. I was a bit taken back but melted into the kiss as his fingers pushed through and tangled into my hair.

I paid no mind when we fell back onto the bed, him on me. My mind was filled with him. Nothing else mattered.

It was a bit strange seeing as we had never done anything of this sort but I liked it and didn't want him to stop.

"God I love you so much" he breaths as his lips trail down to my neck.

My fingers tangled into his hair and I tugged a bit which earned a groan from him.

His lips came back up and attacked mine as his hand trailed up my side.

"(Y/n), I want you" he breaths as his hot breath hits my neck.

I never imagined this side of Yoongi but I loved it.

"Me too" I say and he lifts my shirt up and over my head.

I felt a bit self conscious at the moment but he reassured me by saying how beautiful I was.

"Hey (y/n) did you want to come with- oh god! I'm sorry" I hear and my eyes widen as I look over and see all 6 of the guys plus JB standing in the  doorway. I grab my shirt and cover myself as my face heats up.

They all wore red faces as they refused to look me in the eyes.

"What did you need?" I ask awkwardly as I slip my shirt over my head.

"We wanted to see if you'd come with us to the restaurant but I guess you're busy" Namjoon says and I stand up.

"No I wanna come with. Just give me a moment" I say and stand up.

When they leave Yoongi bursts out in laughter.

"It's not funny" I hiss as I brush out my hair.

"It's pretty funny" he says and I scrunch my face and we make our way to the restaurant with the others.

"I'm exhausted" I groan as I throw myself down on the bed. "Get some rest then. You do have a show tomorrow you know" Yoongi says and I'm quick to obey.

Sleep was calling my name.

Yoongi and I laid down and instantly fell asleep.

Having him and the others here was exactly what I needed.

Now I'm happy.